• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stopped "so... let me understand this first, you're come to understand I'm anti-social, and have very few friends, then you think its not weird when i ask you what a kiss feels like?" he asked looking at her with no clear emotion, just a jumbled mess of them.
"Well...I just thought perhaps you asked cause you had no-one else to ask because of the first thing you said an......" she frowned as she looked at him not sure what was wrong. "I'm sorry if I've upset you...."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Whenever I get into a relationship someone always gets hurt" He muttered
Neko removed herself from Karito slowly and stood a few feet away from Jack,"It can't be your fault...well all of your fault. Wouldn't they be to blame to?"

Jennete said:
Rain: I give fucking amazing advice if people would stop crying saying I'm mean and just listen. *she winks and kisses Jay's cheek saying to him* I know you were playing, I still love your perverted ass.
@BlueHawk
Al smiled "You are really a good person" He said softly "I don't know why I ever doubted it"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "so, i guess we'll make our next stop the bank, seeing as we need modern money to support a family." he said stretching his arms.
Amaya chuckled and nodded. "Alright let's go" she says jumping out of the tree

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko removed herself from Karito slowly and stood a few feet away from Jack,"It can't be your fault...well all of your fault. Wouldn't they be to blame to?"
Jack sighed "I guess so but.......If I had never existed this mess would have never been a thing"

Nonalaka said:
"Well...I just thought perhaps you asked cause you had no-one else to ask because of the first thing you said an......" she frowned as she looked at him not sure what was wrong. "I'm sorry if I've upset you...."
Roland sighed again "you haven't upset me..... you've confused me..." he said rubbing his head.

LunaCrosby said:
"What happened? I escaped from purgatory and found my siblings.. that's all I did" he shrugged.
Riley sighed. "I can't say it's family business" she huffed before tilting her head. "Purgatory?" She asks

shortyshot8 said:
Al smiled "You are really a good person" He said softly "I don't know why I ever doubted it"
((she is my most misunderstood character.......))

Rain:*she shrugs* People tend to think I would rip them a new one if they looked at me wrong, and so did this guy *she says nudging Jay* And now I am the mother of his children.

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she sits down and looks around* Tea would be lovely...
@WeirdPrincess
Asuka smiled and nodded before going into the kitchen to make some tea. She came out minutes later, sitting down next to Nyx and handing her the tea."It's a little hot, so be careful. I didn't know what kind so I guess did earl grey..." She said, rubbing the back of her head.

Nonalaka said:
She put up her hands to shield herself "You aren't gonna go disappear on me again are you? I was pretty bored when you werent around you know" she admitted before chuckling lightly.
@LunaCrosby

Jennete said:
Snow: Well they are alone with the pizza....................................*she immediately starts running to the girls* oh no........
Roman ran behind, Snow, "If I known you were up here, I would have stayed downstairs! That pizza is pretty much charcoal now and our little girls could be in danger...." he said in a panicky tone.

Jennete said:
((she is my most misunderstood character.......))
Rain:*she shrugs* People tend to think I would rip them a new one if they looked at me wrong, and so did this guy *she says nudging Jay* And now I am the mother of his children.
Al laughed a little as his fire went out "Man......I am a mess" He said laughing a little more

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro nodded. "I hope they never find us..." He said softly. "That way I can keep you to myself..."
Harper smiled. "Me too" she says softly. "Hey? Before we ran away, where were you living?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and nodded. "Alright let's go" she says jumping out of the tree
Ayen nodded as he fell form the tree and landed on his feet "well, i wonder how much two pounds of gold will get me." he said with a slight chuckle.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he felt form the tree and landed on his feet "well, i wonder how much two pounds of gold will get me." he said with a slight chuckle.
Amaya shrugged. "A lot, but that doesn't matter" she says grabbing his hand

Oliver blushed and smiled. "I loved it." He said happily. "There isn't anything to be ashamed of... I like you too remember?"
Anna put her head down and blushed again,"S-Shut up....whoever said I liked you...." She said quietly, looking down at her lap.

Yuzu nodded. "Yup!" She said happily before she looked out the window. "Hey, it's getting kinda late... Think we should call it a day?" She asked as it was getting kinda dark out.
Clover finishes up his ramen and looks outside. "Yeah I think we should call it a day." He says while getting up. "Would you like me to walk you home?" He asked while looking back at her.

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled. "Me too" she says softly. "Hey? Before we ran away, where were you living?" She asks
"Here. They allow free housing here so I decided, why not?" He said as he watched the show that was currently on the TV.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "A lot, but that doesn't matter" she says grabbing his hand
Ayen sighed "alright, let go" he said waiting for her to lead the way.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed again "you haven't upset me..... you've confused me..." he said rubbing his head.
"Confused you?" She furrowed her brow "I'm also pretty confused"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I guess so but.......If I had never existed this mess would have never been a thing"
"B-But then Neko would be sad! And Neko would never get to know Jack and experience love! Neko doesn't want Jack to have never existed!" Neko exclaimed as she suddenly grabbed his arm and clung to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"B-But then Neko would be sad! And Neko would never get to know Jack and experience love! Neko doesn't want Jack to have never existed!" Neko exclaimed as she suddenly grabbed his arm and clung to him.
Jack looked shocked "Bu-But I....."

Slaxt said:
Clover finishes up his ramen and looks outside. "Yeah I think we should call it a day." He says while getting up. "Would you like me to walk you home?" He asked while looking back at her.
Yuzu nodded. "Sure! I'd love that!" She said with a smile after finishing hers up, getting up after finishing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back