• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna put her head down and blushed again,"S-Shut up....whoever said I liked you...." She said quietly, looking down at her lap.
Oliver tilted his head. "Then why did you kiss me?" He asked, clearly getting confused now. "I mean... I wouldn't mind if you did it again..." He mumbled, blushing as the roller coaster neared the top.

WeirdPrincess said:
"B-But then Neko would be sad! And Neko would never get to know Jack and experience love! Neko doesn't want Jack to have never existed!" Neko exclaimed as she suddenly grabbed his arm and clung to him.
(This made me Cringe)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled and nodded before going into the kitchen to make some tea. She came out minutes later, sitting down next to Nyx and handing her the tea."It's a little hot, so be careful. I didn't know what kind so I guess did earl grey..." She said, rubbing the back of her head.
Nyx:*she takes it smiling* Your offering has pleased the gods *she pauses at that and laughs softly* Strange.. *she takes a sip, drinking the tea*

Roman said:
Roman ran behind, Snow, "If I known you were up here, I would have stayed downstairs! That pizza is pretty much charcoal now and our little girls could be in danger...." he said in a panicky tone.
Snow:*she stops looking in the kitchen at the girls who had taken out the pizze in time with oven mits but now were doing what Snow had feared.....were fighting.*

Assana:*crying as Miyuki grades cheese over her head, picking up the cheese and throwing it at Miyuki where it stuck to a big red splotch of sauce on her shirt* Stop it stop it!!

Miyuki: You started it! Why did you spread sauce on me!! I wuv dis shirt and you ruined it!

Assana: I thought it was funny!! Stop it stop it! *Crying*

Miyuki:*grading cheese so it falls like snow over Assana's head*

shortyshot8 said:
Al laughed a little as his fire went out "Man......I am a mess" He said laughing a little more
Rain: You are, but not hopeless. You just need to know where to begin to start cleaning up, like anyone.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Here. They allow free housing here so I decided, why not?" He said as he watched the show that was currently on the TV.
Harper nodded. "Oh nice" she says looking around the room.

Jennete said:
Rain: I give fucking amazing advice if people would stop crying saying I'm mean and just listen. *she winks and kisses Jay's cheek saying to him* I know you were playing, I still love your perverted ass.
@BlueHawk
Jay smiles and blushes, putting his arm around her. "I think your full of great advice." He says encouragingly. "Like convincing me to date you, remember when you begged and begged?" He says playfully.

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she takes it smiling* Your offering has pleased the gods *she pauses at that and laughs softly* Strange.. *she takes a sip, drinking the tea*
Snow:*she stops looking in the kitchen at the girls who had taken out the pizze in time with oven mits but now were doing what Snow had feared.....were fighting.*

Assana:*crying as Miyuki grades cheese over her head, picking up the cheese and throwing it at Miyuki where it stuck to a big red splotch of sauce on her shirt* Stop it stop it!!

Miyuki: You started it! Why did you spread sauce on me!! I wuv dis shirt and you ruined it!

Rain: You are, but not hopeless. You just need to know where to begin to start cleaning up, like anyone.
Marcus laughed a little more "I'm glad to have a friend like you" He said

Yuzu nodded. "Sure! I'd love that!" She said with a smile after finishing hers up, getting up after finishing.
Clover nodded and walks to the door, opening it for her to go first. "Like always ladies first!~" he chuckles.

Nonalaka said:
"Confused you?" She furrowed her brow "I'm also pretty confused"
Roland ran his hand down his face "you make me feel something that i can't explain....... the closest thing i can relate it to is knowing there's a hot forge ready to be used nearby...... but i can't reach it." he said pacing back and forth.

Slaxt said:
Clover nodded and walks to the door, opening it for her to go first. "Like always ladies first!~" he chuckles.
Yuzu giggled a little as she walked out. "And cute, as always!" She joked as she turned to look at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked shocked "Bu-But I....."
"No!" Neko said defiantly, hugging his arm even more."You can't leave! I don't want you to!" She said childishly, puffing her cheeks out.

Jennete said:

Roman stepped in between the girls. "Stop it now! What is wrong with you two? Clean this mess up now." He said sternly. "If you disobey I will change your bedtimes to 8 o'clock."

LunaCrosby said:
"Sure! What would you like to do?" He asked happily.
Riley hummed at the thought. "Wanna go to the beach?" She asks happily

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Freh Character?! Anyone Got Any Freh Character?!)

[/QUOTE]
(I have a couple)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked and warped to the bank. "Here we are" she says smiling
Ayen sighed "i see paper work in there." he said in a baneful manner.

Oliver tilted his head. "Then why did you kiss me?" He asked, clearly getting confused now. "I mean... I wouldn't mind if you did it again..." He mumbled, blushing as the roller coaster neared the top.
"I don't know why I kissed you....I just felt like it...and sort of wanted to.." Anna said softly and blushed more at the thought of kissing him again.

(Kokuru is open... Courtyard xD )
(I'll send Scarlet!)

Scarlet teleported to the court yard, looking around for something to do. As she took a step she tripped and imedietly bolted back up, hoping no one saw.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded. "Oh nice" she says looking around the room.
Hiro held her tightly, pecking lips softly. "I just want to let you know... IF they do take you from me... I will always love you Harper..." He said softly. "When were older, we could always see each other again..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back