• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"My name is scarlet.. what's yours?" She asks and looked at him.
Kokuru lifted a rock out of the ground. "I'm Kokuru! I guess you could say rocks are my expertise..." He said, winking.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Is she the girl that got cheated by guys? Then yeah Kaota is at his Temple)

[/QUOTE]
(Wow thanks for bringing that up xD )

Kagura teleported to a random temple, not bothering to check which it was as she leaned against the wall.

Mayyflower said:
Harper jumped a bit, she began to laugh. "Hiro!" She says laughing as she squirmed
Hiro tickled her more and more, grinning. "What is it? What is it?!" He said jokingly. "If your wanting me to stop, I won't!" He laughed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu giggled a little as she walked out. "And cute, as always!" She joked as she turned to look at him.
Clover followed after her and smiles. "I'm not cute at all." He says while chucking lightly.

Kokuru lifted a rock out of the ground. "I'm Kokuru! I guess you could say rocks are my expertise..." He said, winking.
Scarlet tilted her head "rocks?" She asks as she looks at the rock.

Hiro tickled her more and more, grinning. "What is it? What is it?!" He said jokingly. "If your wanting me to stop, I won't!" He laughed.
Harper laughed more and squirmed she tried scooting away

Slaxt said:
Clover followed after her and smiles. "I'm not cute at all." He says while chucking lightly.
Yuzu winked, continuing to smile. "That's a lie and you know it~" She said playfully. "And when I say something, I mean it."

Jennete said:
Rain: Do not use your love as a fall out clause, you love me but do not use it as an excuse. Admit to your mistakes, accept them and start trying to atone for them.
Jay stays read as he begins to think. "Ok, I'm sorry I'm perverted... I'm sorry I tease you a lot... I'm uh... Sorry that I made you live in that little dorm..." He says, continuing to ramble.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet tilted her head "rocks?" She asks as she looks at the rock.
Kokuru shivered a bit. "Yeah... Not really that powerful... I know... I'm a earth spirit." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
(Wow thanks for bringing that up xD )
Kagura teleported to a random temple, not bothering to check which it was as she leaned against the wall.
Intruder..You are tresspassing,You shouldn't be here Kaota says looking at her after crossing his arms

BlueHawk said:
Jay stays read as he begins to think. "Ok, I'm sorry I'm perverted... I'm sorry I tease you a lot... I'm uh... Sorry that I made you live in that little dorm..." He says, continuing to ramble.
Al sighed "What the hell are you talking about?" He asked laughing nervously

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "you don't frustrate me, its the fact that... i myself, can't reach the forge, and i guess the forge part only me and my father would understand." he said mad at himself for making her sound hurt.
Dakota continued to frown at him, trying to decipher what this boy was trying to say to her, but she couldn't seem to understand him at all right now heck, he didn't understand him right now from what she could see.

Yuzu winked, continuing to smile. "That's a lie and you know it~" She said playfully. "And when I say something, I mean it."
Clover smiles while blushing. "T-thanks for the compliment then...." He says while walking side by side.

LunaCrosby said:
(I cri ;- ;)
(*Huggles* the panda king is here for you :3)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Intruder..You are tresspassing,You shouldn't be here Kaota says looking at her after crossing his arms

[/QUOTE]
"What are you gonna kill me if I stay? If so then your more likely doing me and the world a favor" she says plainly as she stared at him.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles while blushing. "T-thanks for the compliment then...." He says while walking side by side.
Yuzu looked over at him while walking by his side. "That was a lot of fun, we should do it again sometime..." She said with a smile.

Kokuru shivered a bit. "Yeah... Not really that powerful... I know... I'm a earth spirit." He said.
"I'm sure its power full in its own way you just gotta know how to use it correctly" she said and smiled.

Slaxt said:
(;- ;)

Nonalaka said:
Dakota continued to frown at him, trying to decipher what this boy was trying to say to her, but she couldn't seem to understand him at all right now heck, he didn't understand him right now from what she could see.
Roland finally stopped pacing "what I'm trying to say is, the forge is where I'm most comfortable, and to me, you feel like a forge that's some how out of my reach." said calmly while unknowingly blushing.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "I still love you both, equally and all." He said smiling. His smile quickly turned to a blank face as he pointed to the mess, "That isn't acceptable though. Get it up."
Assana:*sniffling as she gets up to go clean*

Miyuki: *cleaning the mess by manipulating the elments, the house sparkling as she looks at Daddy and frowns* Your hair is stupid! *she runs off to her room*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back