• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm sure its power full in its own way you just gotta know how to use it correctly" she said and smiled.

(;- ;)
Kokuru sighed. "Yeah... That's what dad said... At least you weren't as harsh as he was." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu looked over at him while walking by his side. "That was a lot of fun, we should do it again sometime..." She said with a smile.
Clover nods. "It was fun... If you want to go again you can call me up." He says while chuckling. "Just take this and call me." He says while giving her his number.

Jennete said:
Assana:*sniffling as she gets up to go clean*
Miyuki: *cleaning the mess by manipulating the elments, the house sparkling as she looks at Daddy and frowns* Your hair is stupid! *she runs off to her room*
Roman looked at Snow, and pointed to the last place Miyuki was seen, "S-see?! You like my hair right?" He asked touching his white spiky hair

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm sure its power full in its own way you just gotta know how to use it correctly" she said and smiled.

(;- ;)
(<3 Ish Okie.... Shhh~ *Pets*)

Kokuru sighed. "Yeah... That's what dad said... At least you weren't as harsh as he was." He said.
Scarlet furrowed her eyebrows "well I know that you can to great things" she says, wondering how harsh his dad said it.

Slaxt said:
Clover nods. "It was fun... If you want to go again you can call me up." He says while chuckling. "Just take this and call me." He says while giving her his number.
Yuzu nodded and took it. "Thank you! I guess I'll give you mine. Call me up when you get the chance!" She said happily as she wrote down her number on a slip of paper, handing it to Clover.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet furrowed her eyebrows "well I know that you can to great things" she says, wondering how harsh his dad said it.
Kokuru spun a rock on his finger like a basketball. "I don't think so..." He says.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland finally stopped pacing "what I'm trying to say is, the forge is where I'm most comfortable, and to me, you feel like a forge that's some how out of my reach." said calmly while unknowingly blushing.
She blushed lightly "...b-but I'm right here, and you are spending time with me now, I'm not unreachable" she said as she stared at him.

Yuzu nodded and took it. "Thank you! I guess I'll give you mine. Call me up when you get the chance!" She said happily as she wrote down her number on a slip of paper, handing it to Clover.
Clover nodded and shoves it in his pocket. "I'll call you if you want to hang out again!" He chuckles and continues to walk.

LunaCrosby said:
( but Kagura always gets hurt ;- ;)
(Ish Okie... I'll FITE anyone who tries to hurt people. COME AT ME!
273529f7524de50f51fa1a17e3e6593f.jpg
)

LunaCrosby said:
"Good because I love to swim" he said and smirked.
(If your wondering where I went, I went to the church to play in the water #childish)

Riley smiled. "Me too" she says happily

Oliver saw that she was a bit confused about her feelings. "Well... If you ever do start liking me... Tell me..." He said before he smiled and laughed as they went over the edge of the ride.
Anna gasped and grabbed on to Oliver's arm tightly,"Oh my god....I'm going to die..."she whispered as she squeezed her eyes shut when the went down.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I believe you can whether you agree or not" she says and looks at the rock curiously.
Kokuru chuckled. "How so? You barely even know me..." He said. "Well I guess you could get to know me... Then you would have a reason to believe me..."

Slaxt said:
Clover nodded and shoves it in his pocket. "I'll call you if you want to hang out again!" He chuckles and continues to walk.
)
(Dead xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna gasped and grabbed on to Oliver's arm tightly,"Oh my god....I'm going to die..."she whispered as she squeezed her eyes shut when the went down.
Oliver blushed a little as she grabbed his arm. He felt... Needed. In a good way. "WOOOO!!!" He said as the ride went through loops and twists, soon coming to a stop at the end of the ride. "So how was it?"

Hiro smirked and tickled her to death. "I'm not letting you get away!" He said playfully.
Harper laughed more and squirmed a bunch more. "Oh gosh, please" she says laughing

Nonalaka said:
She blushed lightly "...b-but I'm right here, and you are spending time with me now, I'm not unreachable" she said as she stared at him.
Roland face reddened "that's now what this feeling in my chest it telling me though." he said confused.

Kokuru chuckled. "How so? You barely even know me..." He said. "Well I guess you could get to know me... Then you would have a reason to believe me..."
"Because this may be the first time we met I believe in you, I don't need to know someone to know they can achieve amazing things" she smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
"What are you gonna kill me if I stay? If so then your more likely doing me and the world a favor" she says plainly as she stared at him.
Kaota glared at her and said You are disturbing my meditating session

Slaxt said:
)
Yuzu stops in front of her dorm. "I guess this means goodbye huh?" She asked with a smile.

BlueHawk said:
Jay stays read as he begins to think. "Ok, I'm sorry I'm perverted... I'm sorry I tease you a lot... I'm uh... Sorry that I made you live in that little dorm..." He says, continuing to ramble.
Rain:*she puts her hand over his mouth stopping him from talking and smiles as she kisses him softly* I forgive you for your many faults. I still love you Jay.

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she watches them unable to do anything as she tilts her head* What is this?
Asuka looked over at Nxy and smiled,"These are uh...crap what did he call them....The flames of judgement I think. That's what these are called." She stated as she pointed to her arm before she fired accidently at the coffee table. It instantly caught on fire, but didn't burn. It simply was just encased in the flames and remained on fire, cackling and sparks flying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back