• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland stood there confused "the old geezer made sure i had control over and understood my powers, but gods be damned if he taught me what my emotions were." he said sadly.
"Well..there wouldn't be much to teach... emotions are a thing people normally discover and understand themselves you learn about the emotions by how they make you feel and what they cause you to do or say especially since people react differently...and it happens with all emotions, happiness, sadness, anger, fear, love" she explained as she looked at him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia nodded. "Well I'll still marry you if you like, all you had to do was ask." She said with a smile.
William sighed "But you wouldn't want to marry me" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko wrapped her arms around his neck and happily kissed him back.
Jack smiled and continued kissing her happy to be there

shortyshot8 said:

Celia tilted her head. "I said I would, and when I say it, I mean it." She said. "So do you still want to marry me or not?"

Nonalaka said:
"Well..there wouldn't be much to teach... emotions are a thing people normally discover and understand themselves you learn about the emotions by how they make you feel and what they cause you to do or say especially since people react differently...and it happens with all emotions, happiness, sadness, anger, fear, love" she explained as she looked at him.
Roland sighed "and what would comfort that feels just out of reach be?" he pleaded.

Oliver chuckled. "Are you gonna hold my arm all day?" He asked teasingly. "I thought you didn't want people to think we were a couple..."
Anna looked up at Oliver before looking and seeing she was holding his arm. She instantly let go and blushed,"S-Shut up you..." She said quietly as she hopped off of the ride and looked away from him.

Celia tilted her head. "I said I would, and when I say it, I mean it." She said. "So do you still want to marry me or not?"
William smiled "Yes" He said softly before kissing her softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna looked up at Oliver before looking and seeing she was holding his arm. She instantly let go and blushed,"S-Shut up you..." She said quietly as she hopped off of the ride and looked away from him.
Oliver got up and walked next to her. "So what do you want to do next?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:

Neko pulled away after a while, needing to breath. She looked back and noticed the Karito was gone,"Oh...I guess he left again..." She said quietly before looking back at Jack.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko pulled away after a while, needing to breath. She looked back and noticed the Karito was gone,"Oh...I guess he left again..." She said quietly before looking back at Jack.
Jack smiled "I want to be with you forever....Never leaving your side"

Oliver got up and walked next to her. "So what do you want to do next?" He asked.
Anna hummed and looked around,"That one." She said quietly, pointing to a ride that went up really high before dropping to the ground.

Celia giggled, kissing him back softly as his mark began to reappear on his arm.
William smiled and pulled away "I'd rather do this sooner than later because I don't want to make a mistake"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna hummed and looked around,"That one." She said quietly, pointing to a ride that went up really high before dropping to the ground.
Oliver tapped his chin. "Hmm... I don't know... It might be reallllyyyy scary." He said teasingly with a smile.

Marcus warped to Hiro "What the hell?" He said to himself "I was trying to go to William.....What is going on?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Celia sighed. "You sure this time? Your absolutely sure?" She asked as she held him tighter.
William smiled and nodded "I am sure" He said softly "Looking back on it Kagura was sweet but I just feel things would end badly and Mitsu.......She got me killed....You are the only one"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus warped to Hiro "What the hell?" He said to himself "I was trying to go to William.....What is going on?"
@TheRebelliousDragon

William smiled and nodded "I am sure" He said softly "Looking back on it Kagura was sweet but I just feel things would end badly and Mitsu.......She got me killed....You are the only one"
Celia giggled. "Just shut up and kiss me you idiot." She said happily.

--------

Hiro blinked and looked up at the man. "Uh... Do I know you?" He asked.

Celia giggled. "Just shut up and kiss me you idiot." She said happily.
--------

Hiro blinked and looked up at the man. "Uh... Do I know you?" He asked.
William smiled before kissing her again softly

--------

Marcus sighed before trying to warp again but it didn't work "What the hell?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I won't! I promise!" Neko said with a smile.
Jack smiled "Yeah......I have a question....What is it like to be pregnant?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back