• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver laughed. "You asked for this, now let's do it together!" He said happily as he led her into a seat.
Anna gripped his hand tightly as she sat down and buckled herself in,"I hate myself...I should never listen to me...."

(Tyler isn't a Pearson! He's a Grayson xD )
Hiro shook his head. "No..."
(Fuck.....Forget I said that xD )

Al sighed "What are you kids doing here?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna gripped his hand tightly as she sat down and buckled herself in,"I hate myself...I should never listen to me...."
Oliver patted her head after he got buckled in. "I like listening to you if that helps any~" He said sweetly.

shortyshot8 said:
(Fuck.....Forget I said that xD )
Al sighed "What are you kids doing here?"
Harper sighed. "I could ask you the same thing." She muttered @TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
"Oooh, okay I get it now" she said with a small nod and a giggle.
*Natsuru snuggled Amara*

''but i have no idea where to get those nor find it but oh well..''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "My warp broke now answer the question"
Harper sighed. "Well your warping sucks cause this is the exceed dimension".she says crossing her eyes. "We're here cause we're tired of older people bossing us around" she huffed

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus tilted his head "What's that?" He asked
"A strain is someone who receives power without getting it from a king. I'm part of a clan, called the silver clan and Karito is also in it. Only he's the King, but he doesn't know it yet." Neko stated.

Mayyflower said:
Harper sighed. "Well your warping sucks cause this is the exceed dimension".she says crossing her eyes. "We're here cause we're tired of older people bossing us around" she huffed
Marcus sighed "I'm not that old...." He muttered

WeirdPrincess said:
"A strain is someone who receives power without getting it from a king. I'm part of a clan, called the silver clan and Karito is also in it. Only he's the King, but he doesn't know it yet." Neko stated.
Jack blinked "Well.......You act a lot like a cat"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked over at Nxy and smiled,"These are uh...crap what did he call them....The flames of judgement I think. That's what these are called." She stated as she pointed to her arm before she fired accidently at the coffee table. It instantly caught on fire, but didn't burn. It simply was just encased in the flames and remained on fire, cackling and sparks flying.
Nyx:*she looks at them and then at her and stands, pouring tea on it to see if that helps....*

((idk what to do lol, I would try to use Nyx's awesome powers... buuut I feel this is Sanctum stuff so that would be useless lol))

Oliver patted her head after he got buckled in. "I like listening to you if that helps any~" He said sweetly.
Anna blushed and turned her head to look away from him,"Be quiet you...before I make you..." She said quietly as the ride began to go up slowly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blushed and turned her head to look away from him,"Be quiet you...before I make you..." She said quietly as the ride began to go up slowly.
Oliver smirked. "Oh yeah? What are you going to do?" He asked teasingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I'm not that old...." He muttered
(Are you using Marcus or al)

Harper sighed. "Anyways why do you wanna know?" She asks

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Roman looked at Snow, and pointed to the last place Miyuki was seen, "S-see?! You like my hair right?" He asked touching his white spiky hair
Snow: I love you hair!

Assana: It is pwetty!

Miyuki: they are lying to you Daddy.......

LunaCrosby said:
"Yup! 1 brother and 2 sisters. Luke, Maki, and Nypmh" he says and smiles.
Riley smiled. "Awesome" she says happily. "I wish I had siblings" she sighed

shortyshot8 said:
(Marcus xD My bad my bad)
Marcus sighed "Do you kids have parents?"
Harper shook her head. "Parents were murdered..." She says softly. @TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Nyx:*she looks at them and then at her and stands, pouring tea on it to see if that helps....*
((idk what to do lol, I would try to use Nyx's awesome powers... buuut I feel this is Sanctum stuff so that would be useless lol))
Asuka blinked and watched as the flames where put out."Firstly, thank you and secondly, ow." She said as she rubbed her arms.

(( Lol me neither. I just wanna have someone come in and try and rob her or just fight one of them so.... @shortyshot8 or @TheRebelliousDragon or @le anyone else wanna bring someone over?
xD ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back