• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman smiled and kissed Snow then have hugged Assana. "Miyuki, if anyone is lying, it's you. You secretly like my hair." He said laughing a little.
Miyuki: say that in the morning when you wake up bald and all your masks are gone.......

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded. "Yea he married my sister" she sighs
Harper looks at Hiro and then back at Marcus
Marcus frowned "Yeah I know that......William was a little depressed from that but he got over it....."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Yeah I know that......William was a little depressed from that but he got over it....."
"Didn't he have a hugeeeeeee crush on her?" She asks

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kokuru started mumbling. "I'm hungry..." He said. He then looked over at Scarlet. "Hey, do you wanna get something to eat?" He asked.
"Hmm sure! Maybe we can get to know each other better!" He says happily.

Jennete said:
Miyuki: say that in the morning when you wake up bald and all your masks are gone.......
Roman chuckled, " Would you be prepared to suffer the consequences of such actions?"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded "I see" He said softly

Marcus sighed "You kids are too much..." He muttered "Then again I have my own kid......." He said before snapping his fingers trying to warp "Still nothing"
Neko nodded before she looked around,"What should we do now?"

Hiro blinked. "Says the guy who just barged in on my home..." He said.
@Mayyflower
Marcus lit his finger on fire and pointed it at him "Insolent brat.....Your father should have raised you better"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko nodded before she looked around,"What should we do now?"
Jack smiled "This may sound weird but I just want to be with you"

Oliver smiled and chuckled. "Well now your just motivating me." He said happily.
"Then I won't kiss you at all...I'll just slap my hand over your mouth." Anna said as she opened one and and looked down, gasping before closing her eyes tightly again.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she puts her hand over his mouth stopping him from talking and smiles as she kisses him softly* I forgive you for your many faults. I still love you Jay.
Jay smiles and returns the kiss, pulling away and smiling. "Thank you for overlooking my many flaws." He says with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus lit his finger on fire and pointed it at him "Insolent brat.....Your father should have raised you better"
Hiro glared at him. "Well he didn't even care about us! He put us on the frontlines against gods on the battlefront!" He yelled at him.

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then I won't kiss you at all...I'll just slap my hand over your mouth." Anna said as she opened one and and looked down, gasping before closing her eyes tightly again.
Oliver frowned. "Now why would you do that?" He asked. "And you don't need to be afraid... I'm here..." He said softly.

Hiro glared at him. "Well he didn't even care about us! He put us on the frontlines against gods on the battlefront!" He yelled at him.
@Mayyflower
Marcus sighed "You think that was bad? I was raised to kill.....I had to kill my family....My friends........And then even I was killed......." He shook his head

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "You just now knew this? He's had a crush on her for a very very long time" He said
"She liked him as much as he did her, but then she met kite" she says. "I have to thank him for separating me and Lexi" she says smiling a bit

shortyshot8 said:

Jack smiled "This may sound weird but I just want to be with you"
"Just...be with me?" Neko said slowly, tilting her head."Oh....okay then..."

Mayyflower said:
"She liked him as much as he did her, but then she met kite" she says. "I have to thank him for separating me and Lexi" she says smiling a bit
Marcus blinked "What? What do you mean? Do you not like your father?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Just...be with me?" Neko said slowly, tilting her head."Oh....okay then..."
Jack smiled "You can have all the fish you want" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "What? What do you mean? Do you not like your father?"
"Kite???? He's not my father" she laughs a little. "He's me brother in law" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "You think that was bad? I was raised to kill.....I had to kill my family....My friends........And then even I was killed......." He shook his head
Hiro sighed. "Why are you so mad? Because you can't handle a few kids? If you want to go blow off some steam, do it on the battlefront. The Sanctuary is sacred and fighting is prohibited."

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
"Kite???? He's not my father" she laughs a little. "He's me brother in law" she says softly
Marcus sighed "I'm an idiot.......Anyways I need to know why you want me to thank him"

Hiro sighed. "Why are you so mad? Because you can't handle a few kids? If you want to go blow off some steam, do it on the battlefront. The Sanctuary is sacred and fighting is prohibited."
@Mayyflower
Marcus rolled his eyes "If I wanted to fight there is no one who could stop me"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, " Would you be prepared to suffer the consequences of such actions?"
Miyuki: one day.....one day...... *slowly backs away i=behind the corner*

@Mayyflower

Oliver frowned. "Now why would you do that?" He asked. "And you don't need to be afraid... I'm here..." He said softly.
"I'm afraid of heights...I hate being up this high..." Anna said quietly as she tightened her grip on the bars that were next to her.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I'm an idiot.......Anyways I need to know why you want me to thank him"

Marcus rolled his eyes "If I wanted to fight there is no one who could stop me"
Hiro laughed. "Really? You think you would stand a chance against the thousands of Exceeds that you would anger, the Rogue Gods, AND my dad?" He asked. "Your crazy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back