• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I'm an idiot.......Anyways I need to know why you want me to thank him"

Marcus rolled his eyes "If I wanted to fight there is no one who could stop me"
"Because if it wasn't for him and Dex... Lexi would have disappeared for good" she says softly. "He kinda saved her life" she says looking down.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro laughed. "Really? You think you would stand a chance against the thousands of Exceeds that you would anger, the Rogue Gods, AND my dad?" He asked. "Your crazy."
Marcus sighed "Maybe I am"

Hiro laughed. "Really? You think you would stand a chance against the thousands of Exceeds that you would anger, the Rogue Gods, AND my dad?" He asked. "Your crazy."
Harper placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hiro calm down." She says softly. "Marcus can you calm down too" she asks softly @shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
"Because if it wasn't for him and Dex... Lexi would have disappeared for good" she says softly. "He kinda saved her life" she says looking down.
Marcus nodded "Yeah.......I sometimes wonder what went through Lexi's head...Why she couldn't tell him"

Mayyflower said:
Harper placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hiro calm down." She says softly. "Marcus can you calm down too" she asks softly @shortyshot8
Marcus nodded "My bad"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm afraid of heights...I hate being up this high..." Anna said quietly as she tightened her grip on the bars that were next to her.
Oliver took her hand. "It's ok... I'll be here with you... Whenever you need me..." He said with a soft smile. "We're in this together..."

(CAUSE WERE ALLLLL IN THISSSS TOGETHERRRRRR xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "What? What do you mean? Do you not like your father?"

Jack smiled "You can have all the fish you want" He said softly
Neko smiled brightly,"Fish? I want fish!" She said excitedly before grabbing Jack's hand and pulling him towards his dorm room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko smiled brightly,"Fish? I want fish!" She said excitedly before grabbing Jack's hand and pulling him towards his dorm room.
Jack blinked before following her a little shocked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah.......I sometimes wonder what went through Lexi's head...Why she couldn't tell him"
Harper smirked. "Cause he was dating mitsu at the te" she sighed. "I knew what went through her head when We were stuck together" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus nodded "My bad"
Hiro nodded. "Yeah... I'm just a bit angry because we were having a moment and stuff..."

@Mayyflower

Hiro nodded. "Yeah... I'm just a bit angry because we were having a moment and stuff..."
@Mayyflower
Mayyflower said:
Harper smirked. "Cause he was dating mitsu at the te" she sighed. "I knew what went through her head when We were stuck together" she says softly
Marcus nodded "I see....So you are Harper.....What do you think of my brother?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "I see....So you are Harper.....What do you think of my brother?"
Harper smiled a little. "He was really nice, he took care of my sister when she stepped on glass and stuff.." She says softly @TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen frowned "why wouldn't they want you?" He asks, getting a bit angry.
Riley shrugged. "I just don't think there ready and there just scared" she says softly

Oliver took her hand. "It's ok... I'll be here with you... Whenever you need me..." He said with a soft smile. "We're in this together..."
(CAUSE WERE ALLLLL IN THISSSS TOGETHERRRRRR xD )
(( No xD ))

Anna squeezed his hand tightly as she opened her eyes and looked at him,"O...Okay..." She said quietly as the rise soon reached the top and stayed there for a few minutes, then suddenly dropped. Anna screamed as it went down.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( No xD ))
Anna squeezed his hand tightly as she opened her eyes and looked at him,"O...Okay..." She said quietly as the rise soon reached the top and stayed there for a few minutes, then suddenly dropped. Anna screamed as it went down.
Oliver squealed with joy as they went down together. "Woooo!!! This is awesome!" He said excitedly.

Mayyflower said:
Riley shrugged. "I just don't think there ready and there just scared" she says softly
Rylen furrowed his eyebrows "well if they aren't ready then how about you come live with me and my family?" He asks.

LunaCrosby said:
Rylen furrowed his eyebrows "well if they aren't ready then how about you come live with me and my family?" He asks.
Riley shrugged. "I don't know, I love my parents, I don't want to leave them" she says softly. "But if it had to come to that you would be the one I would go to first" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled a little. "He was really nice, he took care of my sister when she stepped on glass and stuff.." She says softly @TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus nodded "I see......Thank you for looking out for him"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back