• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I can fly but eh" she said and smirked.
Kokuru sat the rock down near the café. He hopped off and headed inside. "So, you want a donut or something?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Riley shrugged. "I don't know, I love my parents, I don't want to leave them" she says softly. "But if it had to come to that you would be the one I would go to first" she says smiling
"Good, I can protect you alot better then they could" he says happily.

Jennete said:
Rain: No. I like having favors tucked away to use later. Now go run along and do what makes you happy.
Al frowned "What makes me happy? I don't think anything does make me happy"

LunaCrosby said:
"Good, I can protect you alot better then they could" he says happily.
Riley chuckled and shook her head. "I don't know about that, my mom is pretty bad ass" right after she said that she quickly covered her mouth her eyes widened

Mayyflower said:
Harper smiled. "No problem" she says smiling.
Marcus smiled "Ya know I'm glad that Lexi is happy.....Because her being happy makes William happy therefore makes me happy"

Mayyflower said:
Riley chuckled and shook her head. "I don't know about that, my mom is pretty bad ass" right after she said that she quickly covered her mouth her eyes widened
"Yeah but I can't die and can eat anything" he smirks.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Ya know I'm glad that Lexi is happy.....Because her being happy makes William happy therefore makes me happy"
Harper smiled and nodded. "I'm glad that she's happy too" she says happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Once again thank you Rain" He said happily as he began to float "Uhh.....What the hell is happening?"
Rain: Why would I know?? *raises an eyebrow*

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked serious "How does Kite treat her?"

Harper shrugged. "he treats her good, he's always at work so me and her always have to watch... Oliver" she says rolling her eyes

Mayyflower said:
Harper shrugged. "he treats her good, he's always at work so me and her always have to watch... Oliver" she says rolling her eyes
Marcus nodded "Good" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "This is just great" He muttered as he floated around Rain "No but really this isn't funny"
Rain: Oh but I'm laughing *she snickers a little and looks at him as he circles her and Jay*

@BlueHawk

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kokuru nodded. "Of course! It's on me!" He said happily.
"You don't have to" she says and stares at him.

Mayyflower said:
Riley nodded before hugging him. "You know what, I like you" she says happily
Rylen hugged her back "I like you too! Maybe just a little more then like" he says happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back