• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Harper laughed more and squirmed a bunch more. "Oh gosh, please" she says laughing
Hiro chuckled and stopped tickling her. "Alright, I'll spare you... But just this once." He said playfully.

( xD you ditched me)

Mayyflower said:
(If your wondering where I went, I went to the church to play in the water #childish)
Riley smiled. "Me too" she says happily
Rylen suddenly appeared in swim trunks "I'm prepared" he smirked,

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu stops in front of her dorm. "I guess this means goodbye huh?" She asked with a smile.
Clover chuckles. "Woah! You make it sound like we're saying goodbye forever..." He smiles at her. "Just for today. We'll probably see each other again! Just call me when you want to hang out." He says while stretching.

Hiro chuckled and stopped tickling her. "Alright, I'll spare you... But just this once." He said playfully.
Harper laughed a little. "Thank you" she says breathing heavily

LunaCrosby said:
"Because this may be the first time we met I believe in you, I don't need to know someone to know they can achieve amazing things" she smiled.
Kokuru blushed a little. "Well... That's a amazing quality you have... I wish I had a quality like that." He said with a slight smile.

LunaCrosby said:
( xD you ditched me)
Rylen suddenly appeared in swim trunks "I'm prepared" he smirked,
Riley smiled and appeared in her two piece. "Ready!" She says grabbing his hand and running to the ocean

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles. "Woah! You make it sound like we're saying goodbye forever..." He smiles at her. "Just for today. We'll probably see each other again! Just call me when you want to hang out." He says while stretching.
Yuzu nodded. "Yeah! I'll call you sometime!" She said happily as she pulled open the door to her dorm. "See you around!" She said.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland face reddened "that's now what this feeling in my chest it telling me though." he said confused.
Dakota blushed at his comment "I-Is that so..." she said quietly.

Oliver blushed a little as she grabbed his arm. He felt... Needed. In a good way. "WOOOO!!!" He said as the ride went through loops and twists, soon coming to a stop at the end of the ride. "So how was it?"
Anna still had her eyes shut and the grip on his arm had tightened at some point,"I don't think I like rides with some many loops....and large dips...its to scary." She said softly as she opened her eyes slowly, noticing that the ride was over.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota glared at her and said You are disturbing my meditating session

[/QUOTE]
Kagura huffed "if I'm not wanted then I will leave, but if that glare of yours is a threat then you better stop before you get yourself hurt" she says and stops leaning on the wall, making her way out of the strange temple.

Mayyflower said:
Harper laughed a little. "Thank you" she says breathing heavily
Hiro tipped a fake hat to her. "Anything for you, my darling." He said in a really bad British accent.

Yuzu nodded. "Yeah! I'll call you sometime!" She said happily as she pulled open the door to her dorm. "See you around!" She said.
Clover smiles. "See you around." He says while walking away quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna still had her eyes shut and the grip on his arm had tightened at some point,"I don't think I like rides with some many loops....and large dips...its to scary." She said softly as she opened her eyes slowly, noticing that the ride was over.
Oliver chuckled. "Are you gonna hold my arm all day?" He asked teasingly. "I thought you didn't want people to think we were a couple..."

Kokuru blushed a little. "Well... That's a amazing quality you have... I wish I had a quality like that." He said with a slight smile.
(Brb)

Scarlet tilted her head "well its nice to see you smile" she said happily.

Hiro tipped a fake hat to her. "Anything for you, my darling." He said in a really bad British accent.
Harper giggled before pecking him on the lips. "Nice British accent" she says smiling

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed at his comment "I-Is that so..." she said quietly.
Roland stood there confused "the old geezer made sure i had control over and understood my powers, but gods be damned if he taught me what my emotions were." he said sadly.

LunaCrosby said:
(Brb)
Scarlet tilted her head "well its nice to see you smile" she said happily.
Kokuru blushed a little more. "That's nice of you to say, thank you!" He said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura huffed "if I'm not wanted then I will leave, but if that glare of yours is a threat then you better stop before you get yourself hurt" she says and stops leaning on the wall, making her way out of the strange temple.
Kaota looked at her from behind and said You could join me for a meditating session,To calm that temper of yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back