• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"I love Karito! Does that count?" Neko asked as she buttoned a few buttons on her shirt.
Jack sighed "I mean like.....A person you want to be with....I person you feel like you can't live without"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "I mean like.....A person you want to be with....I person you feel like you can't live without"
"Oh! I've never felt that before...have you? I don't know what that's like...I've never loved anyone like that before." Neko said as she rubbed her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus thought about it "Well before you came......Not much has changed now that I think about it"

William smiled "Because I'm me?"
"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She asks

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! I've never felt that before...have you? I don't know what that's like...I've never loved anyone like that before." Neko said as she rubbed her head.
Jack sighed "I know how it feels....Sadly the one I love doesn't feel the same"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura poked his mouth "what's the smirk for" she says and smiles.
William licked her finger "What do you think?"

Roman said:
Han frowns, "All this time I thought you had gotten thw dorm, but you've been sleeping outside. Why didn't you say anything?" He asked before tossing her on his shoulder.
May yelped by supprise. "Because I don't like being in a room alone, I'd rather be with nature and surrounded with animals." She grunts

shortyshot8 said:

Kagura looked at her finger "that felt so weird" she whispered.

shortyshot8 said:

Neko scooted closer to him and put a hand on his shoulder,"That's sad...who is it?"

Mayyflower said:
May yelped by supprise. "Because I don't like being in a room alone, I'd rather be with nature and surrounded with animals." She grunts
Han sighed, "Well, I am a animal. I'm a human and humans are animals. That being said, you will stay with this animal as long as you need to. No ifs ands or buts." He said walking toward the dorm building.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at her finger "that felt so weird" she whispered.
William smiled "Good weird?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko scooted closer to him and put a hand on his shoulder,"That's sad...who is it?"
Jack looked away "I can't tell you...You would just laugh or hurt me again"

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Well, I am a animal. I'm a human and humans are animals. That being said, you will stay with this animal as long as you need to. No ifs ands or buts." He said walking toward the dorm building.
May sighed and let herself dangle, her llama following close behind

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Good weird?"

Jack looked away "I can't tell you...You would just laugh or hurt me again"
Neko pouted,"No I wouldn't! I promise not to laugh or hurt you ever again if he tell me." She said as she clung on to his arm.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko pouted,"No I wouldn't! I promise not to laugh or hurt you ever again if he tell me." She said as she clung on to his arm.
Jack sighed "Alright" He said bracing himself "Her name....Is....Ne...Ko....."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Alright" He said bracing himself "Her name....Is....Ne...Ko....."
"Ne-ko?" Neko said slowly, tilting her head."Ne...ko...I'm Neko! You like me?" She suddenly blushed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back