• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May sighed and let herself dangle, her llama following close behind
They eventually made it to Han's dorm. He opened the door and plopped May down on it. "No sleeping outside. It doesn't matter if you're a goddess or not. Things can happen."

Roman said:
They eventually made it to Han's dorm. He opened the door and plopped May down on it. "No sleeping outside. It doesn't matter if you're a goddess or not. Things can happen."
May frowned. "Okay.." She says turning her llama into a stuffed toy again

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked down bracing himself more "Yeah....."
Neko blinked a few times,"Jack likes Neko....and I'm Neko...Neko also likes Jack!" She said, blushing a little as she smiled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko blinked a few times,"Jack likes Neko....and I'm Neko...Neko also likes Jack!" She said, blushing a little as she smiled.
Jack blinked "Wha-What? You do?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
May frowned. "Okay.." She says turning her llama into a stuffed toy again
Han sighed and sat down next to her. "You must be wondering why I am being protective like this aren't you?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura blushed and touched her lips "you really like to lick things" she says and smiles.
William chuckled "I could say the same with you" He said with a wink

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blinked "Wha-What? You do?" He asked
Neko happily nodded,"I like you more then Karito! You let me go around you're house naked, he doesn't let me do that."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko happily nodded,"I like you more then Karito! You let me go around you're house naked, he doesn't let me do that."
Jack smiled before hugging her softly

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura blushed and put a finger to his lips "hush" she says.
William chuckled a little

Roman said:
Han sighed and sat down next to her. "You must be wondering why I am being protective like this aren't you?"
May hugged her stuffed llama. "Yea" she nodded

Mayyflower said:
Riley smiled. "Good" she says happily. "What did you mean by that was moms first human food?" She asks
@shortyshot8

Mayyflower said:
May hugged her stuffed llama. "Yea" she nodded
"Because, these two reasons. One: You're a goddess and I'm a angel. It's my job to protect and fight for you. Two: you're like a little sister to me, and I don't want you to get hurt in any way." Han said, giving her a serious look.

LunaCrosby said:
"Am I tipsy?" She whispers as she traces his lips, seeming to be concentrated on it.
William smiled "You like my lips?"

Mayyflower said:
Riley narrowed her eyes. "Is she not human..?" She asks
Marcus blinked "You didn't know?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back