• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"What do you mean?" She asks and tilts her head curiously.
William chuckled "Do you want me?"

Mayyflower said:
Riley shook her head. "No.. Mom never told me" she says softly
Marcus sighed "You aren't Human either...I am the only Human here"

Roman said:
"Because, these two reasons. One: You're a goddess and I'm a angel. It's my job to protect and fight for you. Two: you're like a little sister to me, and I don't want you to get hurt in any way." Han said, giving her a serious look.
May smiled and hugged him. "Thank you" she says sweetly. "Thank you for being so nice to me" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Do you want me?"

Marcus sighed "You aren't Human either...I am the only Human here"
"I figured that out when I was able to take people's emotions" she says softly. "What's mom?" She asks. "She told me she was a goddess of the night but they eat food all the time" she sighed

Mayyflower said:
May smiled and hugged him. "Thank you" she says sweetly. "Thank you for being so nice to me" she says happily
Han sighs and hugs her back, "You're welcome. But I wasn't doing this because I should, I'm doing this because I want to. It's my way of life. The good way." He said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"Sure" she says and stares at him.
William chuckled "Then go for it"

Mayyflower said:
"I figured that out when I was able to take people's emotions" she says softly. "What's mom?" She asks. "She told me she was a goddess of the night but they eat food all the time" she sighed
Marcus sighed "No point in hiding it....She is a Succubus"

Roman said:
Han sighs and hugs her back, "You're welcome. But I wasn't doing this because I should, I'm doing this because I want to. It's my way of life. The good way." He said happily.
May nodded. "I know" she yawns

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Then go for it"

Marcus sighed "No point in hiding it....She is a Succubus"
Riley's mouth dropped. "I read about them.." She says shaking her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Neko loves Jack too!" Neko said, grinning gleefully.
Jack smiled and kissed her cheek

Mayyflower said:
Riley's mouth dropped. "I read about them.." She says shaking her head.
Marcus sighed "So now you know...Tell me what you will do with the information....Because if it's bad even if you are my child I will not hesitate to kill you"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura continued to kiss him, not stopping as she deepened it a bit.
William blushed getting a bit excited as he bit her lower lip

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus sighed "So now you know...Tell me what you will do with the information....Because if it's bad even if you are my child I will not hesitate to kill you"

Riley's mouth dropped. "Why would you kill me!?" She asks "that's messed up!" She huffs

shortyshot8 said:

Neko blushed a little before she moved away from him."What are we going to do today?"

shortyshot8 said:

Kagura blushed, licking his upper lip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back