• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Look around you, this bar is full of drunk pervs and hookers" she says as she runs into his leg and falls on her but
William looked around "True" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus raised his hands "Oh my bad sorry for worrying I'll make sure I don't make that mistake again"
Riley hugged him. "Love you dad" she says before walking to her room

Mayyflower said:
Riley hugged him. "Love you dad" she says before walking to her room
Marcus sighed "Love you too" He said before laying on the couch

LunaCrosby said:
"I can point out the pervs... him,him,him,him, eww.. especially him" she said as she pointed at a man who kept staring at her
William chuckled "Missing someone?"

shortyshot8 said:

"What? are you wanting to be counted as a pervert so I notice you?" She asks and smirks.

shortyshot8 said:

Riley sat on her bed, and watched tv for a little before thinking and getting up and walking back out. "Hey dad, I have a couple question I wanna ask" she says yawning

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Sure why not" she says happily
Ayen smiled "oh, i said that out loud did i? i guess I'll find a sturdy tree then." he said with a chuckle.

(I'm gonna get off now, have to do some stuff in the morning.)

Mayyflower said:
Riley sat on her bed, and watched tv for a little before thinking and getting up and walking back out. "Hey dad, I have a couple question I wanna ask" she says yawning
Marcus looked at her "Sure anything"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "oh, i said that out loud did i? i guess I'll find a sturdy tree then." he said with a chuckle.
(I'm gonna get off now, have to do some stuff in the morning.)
Amaya smiled. "Okay" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Riley sat down. "What was you and mom like before I came into the picture?" She asks
Marcus thought about it "Well before you came......Not much has changed now that I think about it"

LunaCrosby said:
"Why should I notice you hmm?" She asks and smirks again.
William smiled "Because I'm me?"

Mayyflower said:
May shrugged. "Sleep in the park with my animal friends..." She mumbles
Han frowns, "All this time I thought you had gotten thw dorm, but you've been sleeping outside. Why didn't you say anything?" He asked before tossing her on his shoulder.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus thought about it "Well before you came......Not much has changed now that I think about it"

William smiled "Because I'm me?"
Kagura nodded "fair enough" she said as she stared at him intently.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko nodded,"Mhm! Should there be a problem with it? Do I have to be angry?" She asked with a confused look on her face.
Jack blushed "Not really but kissing is something you do with a person you....Love"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed "Not really but kissing is something you do with a person you....Love"
"I love Karito! Does that count?" Neko asked as she buttoned a few buttons on her shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back