• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"May? That was awesome. Like totally awesome." Han said chuckling.
May smiled. "I feel bad for those people" she says laughing. "But It was funny" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked and was already done "You always make the best food"
Sam took a couple of bites and smiled. "Thank you love" she says with a small chuckle.

Riley smiled. "I'm done" she says grabbing her bowl and putting it in the sink

Mayyflower said:
Sam took a couple of bites and smiled. "Thank you love" she says with a small chuckle.
Riley smiled. "I'm done" she says grabbing her bowl and putting it in the sink
Marcus's bowl floated to the sink as he sighed "Man.....Brings back memories"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's bowl floated to the sink as he sighed "Man.....Brings back memories"
Riley tilted her head. "The bowl?" She asks with a chuckle. Sam laughed a little when she put her bowl in the sink and yawned

Mayyflower said:
Riley tilted her head. "The bowl?" She asks with a chuckle. Sam laughed a little when she put her bowl in the sink and yawned
Marcus laughed a little "Totally"

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "I feel bad for those people" she says laughing. "But It was funny" she says happily
"You sure know how to show someone a good time too! That was one of the funnest things I did since the tournament." Han said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack nodded before a fish appeared in his mouth sticking out a little as he chuckled
Neko looked at the fish hungrily,"Fish!" She cried before throwing her arms around Jack's neck and kissed him, sort of. It was all for the fish in her mind.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Totally"
Riley giggled. "Dad your weird" she says jokingly Sam hugged Marcus pulling Riley into the hug "as much as I love spending time with my lovely family, I am tired" she says with a small chuckle

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko looked at the fish hungrily,"Fish!" She cried before throwing her arms around Jack's neck and kissed him, sort of. It was all for the fish in her mind.
Jack chuckled a little bit as he placed his hands on her arms

LunaCrosby said:
"Well you don't look bad yourself" she says and randomly sits on the floor.
William looked at her "Interesting"

Roman said:
"You sure know how to show someone a good time too! That was one of the funnest things I did since the tournament." Han said happily.
May smiled happily. "I'm happy I could make you laugh like that, you did look like a psychopath back there" she says laughing

Mayyflower said:
Riley giggled. "Dad your weird" she says jokingly Sam hugged Marcus pulling Riley into the hug "as much as I love spending time with my lovely family, I am tired" she says with a small chuckle
Marcus smiled and hugged her "Alright" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:

Kagura looked up at him "what?" She asks and titls her head, her hair hanging to the side.

shortyshot8 said:

Neko bit the end of the fish and moved her tongue into his mouth, trying to push the fish into hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back