• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko looked back at him and leaned over so her face was close to his again,"Are you going to get up and make some? Please?" She asked softly, staring down at him.
Jack blushed and nodded "Ye-Yeah" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"Let's see.. we could get ice cream,swim,theres the park, I'd say bar but last time I went I kinda attacked someone.." she says, stifling a laugh.
William chuckled "Whatever you wanna do" He said

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed and nodded "Ye-Yeah" He said softly
Neko smiled before she kissed his cheek and stood upright. Finding her shirt, she put it on and left it unbuttoned."Okay!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko smiled before she kissed his cheek and stood upright. Finding her shirt, she put it on and left it unbuttoned."Okay!"
Jack placed a hand on his cheek "Wow" He said to himself before standing up and putting on pants

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Okay" she says happily as she followed
Ayen smiled when they got to the park "not a lot of people here today." he sighed.

Mayyflower said:
"Hi mommy" she say happily.
"Hey honey" she says hugging her before walking into the kitchen and starts dinner
Marcus smiled "That's the first human meal you ever tried"

shortyshot8 said:
Jack placed a hand on his cheek "Wow" He said to himself before standing up and putting on pants
Neko tilted her head,"What?" She asked as she ventured around the room.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko tilted her head,"What?" She asked as she ventured around the room.
Jack shook his head "It's nothing" He said before walking into the kitchen and starting breakfast

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked around. "Yea" she says smiling a little
Ayen smiled "i guess that means more alone time for me and you my love." he says before kissing her cheek.

(brb gonna take a shower.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back