• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "Nothing"
Marcus stood up and yawned

Jack blushed a little as he stared at her
Neko rubbed her cheek against his chest, nuzzling him before she pushed herself upwards."Fish..." She mumbled, her legs unwrapping themselves from around him.

Mayyflower said:
May nodded and ran over to the llama and got on.

Riley smiled and jumped on Marcus. "Hi daddy" she says happily
Marcus hugged her tightly "Hey there sweetie"

Mayyflower said:
May nodded and ran over to the llama and got on.
Han quickly climbed onto the llama's back and pointed his index finger to the sky, "To the school we go!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "geez... you have no trust do you?" he asked teasingly.
"E-Eh? I do!" She huffed "I I was making sure you didn't change your mind!...cause I actually really want to watch a movie so.."

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko rubbed her cheek against his chest, nuzzling him before she pushed herself upwards."Fish..." She mumbled, her legs unwrapping themselves from around him.
Jack blinked "Fish?" He said unsure of what she meant

Roman said:
Han quickly climbed onto the llama's back and pointed his index finger to the sky, "To the school we go!"
May made a noise and the llama stood up and ran for the gates, towards the school.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "What would you like to do now?" She asks happily
Ayen tilted his head "well, it looks like a nice day out, so why not go tot the park?" he said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blinked "Fish?" He said unsure of what she meant
Neko suddenly shot up and looked around,"Fish? Did someone say the word fish?" She asked as she stared down at Jack.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus hugged her tightly "Hey there sweetie"
Riley hugged him back. "How was your day?" She asks happily. "Where's momma?" She asks (She grows quickly but grows normally when she hits 15, she's 10)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head "well, it looks like a nice day out, so why not go tot the park?" he said happily.
Amaya smiled and nodded. "Sure" she says happily

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh? I do!" She huffed "I I was making sure you didn't change your mind!...cause I actually really want to watch a movie so.."
Roland chuckled "but you could of watched a movie with anyone." he said teasingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru the took out a frying pan and then he started the fire and placed the pan on it. He then placed the bacon in the frying pan. there were 6 bacon strips*

[/QUOTE]
"Do you have any plans for today, Natsuru?" She asked as she sat at the table and watched him.

Mayyflower said:
May made a noise and the llama stood up and ran for the gates, towards the school.
Han looked back to see if the llama people were still after them. "They're gone... We should safe now."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and nodded. "Sure" she says happily
Ayen smiled as he stood up "and later we'll have to go to the bank to make my gold into money." he said cheerfully.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( And a broken-hearted Celia is now underway and Autumn will be devasted, resulting in her maybe hating Will ))
(( You think it's funny...wait until Will's daughter says that words 'I hate you' You lose two people! @shortyshot8 ))

Roman said:
Han looked back to see if the llama people were still after them. "They're gone... We should safe now."
May made the llama stop running. "Okay good" she sighs in relief

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "but you could of watched a movie with anyone." he said teasingly.
"But I wanted to watch it with you!" She said before pausing "C-cause I dont know anyone else here obviously" she said quickly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he stood up "and later we'll have to go to the bank to make my gold into money." he said cheerfully.
"Sure" she says standing up and grabbing his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back