• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, alright''
*He said as he stood up out of the bed and opened the door for Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara skipped past him and quickly made her way to the kitchen, humming to herself as usual

Roman said:
Han was still laughing as he got off.
ichigo__s_laugh_by_uchiha_katana.gif

"They're all animals!" He said as he laughed.
May smiled. "Did I do that?" She asks laughing nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh....will I see you again?" Neko asked softly, tilting her head as she did.
I don't know....but remind Karito....Kaota looked at her alittle sad,Kaota then took his shoes and put them and then took his staff and attached it onto his back

Nonalaka said:
Amara skipped past him and quickly made her way to the kitchen, humming to herself as usual
*Natsuru followed Amara thinking*

'how come she always skips...?....oh well'

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I don't know....but remind Karito....Kaota looked at her alittle sad,Kaota then took his shoes and put them and then took his staff and attached it onto his back

[/QUOTE]
Neko stood up from the floor and stretched her arms in the air."Okay....I will. I'll tell him when he wakes up." She said quietly as walked over to him.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "about time, i thought we'd never get here." he said jokingly.
She chuckled "Sorry I don't walk fast" she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the building to make sure he wouldn't chicken out cause of crowds

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "Did I do that?" She asks laughing nervously
Han nodded, laughing so hard tears started to stream down his face. "I seen so many angry looking llamas!" He said rolling on the floor.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko stood up from the floor and stretched her arms in the air."Okay....I will. I'll tell him when he wakes up." She said quietly as walked over to him.
Kaota then looked back at Neko and said sadly in a soft tone Then,Goodbye,I hope i get to see you again

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru followed Amara thinking*
'how come she always skips...?....oh well'

[/QUOTE]
((Its just a thing she does when she's happy xD ))

"What cha wanna eat?" She had asked, a glass of orange juice already in hwe hands.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "Sorry I don't walk fast" she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the building to make sure he wouldn't chicken out cause of crowds
Roland was surprised when Dakota pulled him into the movie then blushed when he realized she had grabbed his hand "so... umm.... did you really think i was going to run?" he asked nervously.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then looked back at Neko and said sadly in a soft tone Then,Goodbye,I hope i get to see you again

[/QUOTE]
Neko pouted slightly,"How long are you going to be gone? Can't we just come to your temple?" She asked as she stopped right in front of Kaota.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko giggled,"Sure you are....you're still a pervert." She said quietly as she wrapped her arms around him.
Jack smiled warmly and hugged her back "Well that's one way to put it"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah let's" he said and teleported them back to the pool.
"Man, I really gotta learn to do that somehow" she said with a chuckle before going to the changing rooms and quickly changing and coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back