• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(( lol. Nora would be pissed ))
Neko grumbles and looks up at him,"Wha..."
(Wouldn't that be Al?)

Jack smiled "Ntohing go back to sleep" He said giving her a kiss on the head

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura frowned and shook her head, tears streaming down her face from being... scared, she was actually scared.
William rolled off of her "Dammit Kagura I understand you had to wake me up but that was a bit much"

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok if you says so" he shrugs and walks up to the cashier, buying the swimsuit "there yuh go" he said happily.
"Thanks" she said quietly a small smile on her face "You still didn't need to do that you know.."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "only replace water with my aura, and dam with my body." he said thinking of all the plants that where going to grow around him.
Amaya nodded before her tail swayed around happily. "Food" she says as the waiter came and gave them there food and walked off.

Mayyflower said:
May sat down and waited for Han to sit. She buckled herself up tightly
Without a word, Han sat down next to May and strapped himself in.

shortyshot8 said:
(Wouldn't that be Al?)
Jack smiled "Ntohing go back to sleep" He said giving her a kiss on the head
(( Oh yeah! She's dated both of them so...does Jack even have a girlfriend? ))

Neko stared at him for a while before smiling and nodding,"Okay!" She said happily before snuggling into him more and trying to go back to sleep.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Oh yeah! She's dated both of them so...does Jack even have a girlfriend? ))
Neko stared at him for a while before smiling and nodding,"Okay!" She said happily before snuggling into him more and trying to go back to sleep.
(No my lady he does not)

Jack smiled a little "Ya know something?" He asked

LunaCrosby said:
"You fucking scared me you jerk" she said quietly and covered her face.
William smiled "Thanks" He said (BRB)

Nonalaka said:
"I never looked to get out of school" she admitted "Guess I'm a dork" she laughed lightly "Though I did get expelled from my previous school...ability related of course, it wasn't a school for the gifted so yeah...scared some folks..." she said quietly as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand.
Roland smirked "i just wanted out because no one there liked 'me', they like the things i made, but that was about it." he said putting out the fire in his hand "i guess that's part of my anti-socialness." he sighed.

Lumina said:
Violetta stood up in the tree, deciding she wanted some coffee. She warped herself to a secluded seat in the corner of a local cafe, glancing at the menu to see what she wanted. She looked around the cafe and her eyes fell upon a cop. Or rather... a guy who was trying way to hard to look like a cop. Grinning she snapped her fingers, his hat appearing in her hand. She wondered what he'd do.
Takeshi turned around with a doughnut in his hand, hisngaze directed upon the girl with his hat. "Give it back." He said, taking a bite of his doughnut.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Reply to my post)
Kaota opened his eyes as he looked around,He didn't stand up

[/QUOTE]
Neko was still in her cat form, curled up on his chest and breathing lightly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded before her tail swayed around happily. "Food" she says as the waiter came and gave them there food and walked off.
Ayen looked at the food as he licked his lips "thank you for your sacrifice." he said before starting to eat,

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted a little, but nodded anyway. "Okay...I won't eat anything without telling you first."
"Good. Now, I have to go do some stuff out on a different planet. I'll be back tomorrow, promise. Okay?" Taylor said smiling a little.

(( I'm gonna take a break from Taylor and use him again probably later or tomorrow ))

Roman said:
Takeshi turned around with a doughnut in his hand, hisngaze directed upon the girl with his hat. "Give it back." He said, taking a bite of his doughnut.
Violetta had donned herself in cop attire herself, her violet-pink hair tied back in a ponytail.

"Why should i?"

She smirked, placing the hat snugly on her head. A donut appeared in her free hand, and she took a bite out of it as well as she looked at this so-called cop.

shortyshot8 said:
(No my lady he does not)
Jack smiled a little "Ya know something?" He asked

William smiled "Thanks" He said (BRB)
(( (>u>) I know what to do (>u>) ))

"Hm...."Neko said tiredly as she layed on him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at the food as he licked his lips "thank you for your sacrifice." he said before starting to eat,
Amaya began eating her lobster smiling happily. "It's very good" she says satisfied

Nonalaka said:
"I suppose so" she giggled "Well I like seeing you this happy! It makes me happy!"
''plus, im always happy when your around me''

*He said with a smile looking at Amara*

Roman said:
"Good. Now, I have to go do some stuff out on a different planet. I'll be back tomorrow, promise. Okay?" Taylor said smiling a little.
(( I'm gonna take a break from Taylor and use him again probably later or tomorrow ))
Celia nodded and smiled,"Okay! I'll see you tomorrow then." She said happily before giving him a quick kiss and leaving.

(( Lol okay ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back