• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya began eating her lobster smiling happily. "It's very good" she says satisfied
Ayen nodded while smiling "so is the sushi." he said popping another into his mouth.

shortyshot8 said:
(No my lady he does not)
Jack smiled a little "Ya know something?" He asked

William smiled "Thanks" He said (BRB)
Kagura looked at him in between her fingers "were you...messing with me?" She asks and stared at him.

Mayyflower said:
The ride started up and she screamed and accidentally turned everyone but Han into animals
Han turned and looked at all the people. Rather than being scared for his life, he burst out into laughter.

shortyshot8 said:
(So you caught on? xD )
Jack smiled "You are a very nice person"
(( Of course baby! xD ))

"After I hurt you and everything...how does that make me nice?" Neko asked tiredly as she lifted her head to look at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Of course baby! xD ))
"After I hurt you and everything...how does that make me nice?" Neko asked tiredly as she lifted her head to look at him.
Jack smiled "Well you may have hurt me but you healed me after it" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
(Screw it there is so much story behind this guy....He shall be Jack!)
Jack blushed more "My god lady......"

Marcus nodded "Yeah"
Sam yawned before getting up. "Ima take a shower" she says walking into the bathroom that was in the room

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota picked her up and put her down Its time for me to leave....i guess Kaota sighed lightly

[/QUOTE]
Neko stirred a little, her eyes fluttering open as she poofed back into girl. Rubbing her eyes, she looked at Kaota."Are you leaving?" She asked quietly, trying not to wake Karito up.

Lumina said:
Violetta had donned herself in cop attire herself, her violet-pink hair tied back in a ponytail.
"Why should i?"

She smirked, placing the hat snugly on her head. A donut appeared in her free hand, and she took a bite out of it as well as she looked at this so-called cop.
"Because..." Takeshi paused and bit his doughnut once more before speaking again, "... I need it. If I'm gonna pretend to be a detective, I need to look like one." He said. "I can't do that if you have my... Better yet, I don't need it. It will block my cool ponytail."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''plus, im always happy when your around me''
*He said with a smile looking at

Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed lightly before giving him a quick hug and hopping up "Alright! Food time!" She giggled.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smirked "i just wanted out because no one there liked 'me', they like the things i made, but that was about it." he said putting out the fire in his hand "i guess that's part of my anti-socialness." he sighed.
"Well, new school, new people! I think you're a great guy and I'm sure others around here will think so too!!" She said with a smile as they arrived at their destination.

Roman said:
Han turned and looked at all the people. Rather than being scared for his life, he burst out into laughter.
The ride stopped after a while and may got off. "Woah what happened to the others?" she asks giggling

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Well you may have hurt me but you healed me after it" He said softly
"I felt bad...so I healed you even though you were a pervert and touched my boobs." Neko giggles quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko stirred a little, her eyes fluttering open as she poofed back into girl. Rubbing her eyes, she looked at Kaota."Are you leaving?" She asked quietly, trying not to wake Karito up.
Kaota looked at Neko a little sad Sorry...but yeah i gotta go...i need to meditate in the temple

Nonalaka said:
Amara blushed lightly before giving him a quick hug and hopping up "Alright! Food time!" She giggled.
"Well, new school, new people! I think you're a great guy and I'm sure others around here will think so too!!" She said with a smile as they arrived at their destination.
''haha, alright''

*He said as he stood up out of the bed and opened the door for Amara*

WeirdPrincess said:
"I felt bad...so I healed you even though you were a pervert and touched my boobs." Neko giggles quietly.
Jack laughed nervously "Worth it" He muttered

Mayyflower said:
The ride stopped after a while and may got off. "Woah what happened to the others?" she asks giggling
Han was still laughing as he got off.

ichigo__s_laugh_by_uchiha_katana.gif

"They're all animals!" He said as he laughed.

Nonalaka said:
Roland smiled "about time, i thought we'd never get here." he said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at Neko a little sad Sorry...but yeah i gotta go...i need to meditate in the temple

[/QUOTE]
"Oh....will I see you again?" Neko asked softly, tilting her head as she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back