• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "But I want you"
"No you don't William, its Celia who you want. You never wanted me before I messed up what I was trying to do so why even try to lie" she said with a serious expression.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "i feel like a bird with a broken wing" he said picking out a table to sit at.
Amaya shook her head. "I know love, you will be fine" she says cheerfully

LunaCrosby said:
"No you don't William, its Celia who you want. You never wanted me before I messed up what I was trying to do so why even try to lie" she said with a serious expression.
William blushed a little before forcing her to the ground and getting on her

Nonalaka said:
"Oh my" she giggled "...you didn't hurt yourself did you?" She asked shaking her head a bit, her 'blip' calming down as no more golden sparks were there.
Roland shook his head "my own flames down hurt me, or those i don't want them to hurt." he said as he made a fist, then opened his hand and there was fire."but i went through a lot of clothing." he said with a chuckle.

LunaCrosby said:
"Do you wanna try it on or are you positive it fits?" He asks.
She looked at it "Its fine, I don't think I'll need to..." she said with a small nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
"But I feel more like a ninja if I just take it without you knowing...it's cooler that way." Celia said as she ate more gummy bears.
Taylor shook his head, "I wouldn't suggest it."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "I know love, you will be fine" she says cheerfully
Ayen nodded "yeah, though when my powers do come back..." he says as he sat down "it will be like water busting through a dam." he said like he wasn't looking forward to it.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "my own flames down hurt me, or those i don't want them to hurt." he said as he made a fist, then opened his hand and there was fire."but i went through a lot of clothing." he said with a chuckle.
Dakota couldn't help but let out a giggle before covering her mouth "*ahem* oh, my...that must have been awkward for you"

SoulofTobi said:
Dakota couldn't help but let out a giggle before covering her mouth "*ahem* oh, my...that must have been awkward for you"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "yeah, though when my powers do come back..." he says as he sat down "it will be like water busting through a dam." he said like he wasn't looking forward to it.
Amaya looked at Ayen. "Water bursting through a dam huh, that would suck" she says softly

Nonalaka said:
Roland laughed "the first time, yes it was, but it got me out of school enough times that i didn't mind it." he said shrugging his shoulders.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero kissed her nose "Trust me"

Marcus nodded "Yeah...What do you want to sleep with me?" He asked half joking half serious knowing if she said yes he wouldn't turn her down
She smiled. "Alrighty, I'll trust ya."

Nonalaka said:
She looked at it "Its fine, I don't think I'll need to..." she said with a small nod.
"Ok if you says so" he shrugs and walks up to the cashier, buying the swimsuit "there yuh go" he said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at Ayen. "Water bursting through a damn huh, that would suck" she says softly
Ayen nodded "only replace water with my aura, and dam with my body." he said thinking of all the plants that where going to grow around him.

shortyshot8 said:
(Screw it there is so much story behind this guy....He shall be Jack!)
Jack blushed more "My god lady......"

Marcus nodded "Yeah"
(( lol. Nora would be pissed ))

Neko grumbles and looks up at him,"Wha..."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "the first time, yes it was, but it got me out of school enough times that i didn't mind it." he said shrugging his shoulders.
"I never looked to get out of school" she admitted "Guess I'm a dork" she laughed lightly "Though I did get expelled from my previous school...ability related of course, it wasn't a school for the gifted so yeah...scared some folks..." she said quietly as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back