• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota narrows her eyes a bit, noticing him going off topic, but shrugged "Not far from here" she said with a smile and a nod.
Roland smiled nervously "so, how 'bout we get going then?" he said anxiously.

Roman said:
"If you want something from there just say so. From you I would like to be warned so I know someone didn't just take it. Others would have to aak though." Taylor said.
"But I feel more like a ninja if I just take it without you knowing...it's cooler that way." Celia said as she ate more gummy bears.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "I have. They're fun and all that other good stuff..." he said happily, hiding the fact he might be dead when the ride was
May sat down and waited for Han to sit. She buckled herself up tightly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Right there" He said laying down on it her still on his back so his face was now in the bed
"Aren't you worried you might suffocate like that?" Neko asked as she got off of his back and layed next to him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Aren't you worried you might suffocate like that?" Neko asked as she got off of his back and layed next to him.
Marcus rolled over and shrugged "I don't mind" He said staring up and closing his eyes

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "another day maybe? and for me it's more force of will and instincts than magic." he said rubbing the back of his head.
Amaya nodded. "Oh I see" she says softly as she ordered herself a lobster

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled "Oh dear!" She said as she continued to hug into him "Well are you very hungry?"
''well...haha, i guess im pretty hungry''

*He said as he continued to hug her close*

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled nervously "so, how 'bout we get going then?" he said anxiously.
Dakota smiled and nodded "Yeah, lets go!" She said as she walked down the street. "C'mon!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu giggled. "Well I'm eating ramen, you can eat whatever you like~" She said.
Clover chuckles. "I'll get the same thing as you, Because I don't know what else to get." He says as he plays with his thumbs.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Oh I see" she says softly as she ordered herself a lobster
Ayen nodded "yeah it's bothersome" he said before ordering sushi.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...haha, i guess im pretty hungry''
*He said as he continued to hug her close*

[/QUOTE]
"Soo should we get up and get breakfast?" She asked as she looked up at him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and nodded "Yeah, lets go!" She said as she walked down the street. "C'mon!"
Roland sighed in relief as he followed her and though 'you really need to keep you're mouth shut Roy!'.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah I do! I have to thank you for staying by my side" he said happily.
"You don't need to thank me for that" she said with a giggle.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled over and shrugged "I don't mind" He said staring up and closing his eyes
Neko rolled back on top of him and snuggled into him happily, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back