• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled over "That...Was wonderful"

Al sighed "Because you have the same blood type as him"

Marcus nodded "Sure...." He yawned "But I would prefer if you weren't wearing a shirt....Just a sleeping preference it's too uncomfortable"
Sam smiled. "Yea that was." She says with a chuckle

LunaCrosby said:
"So how much would be a little?" She asked, having no intention of having William bound to her.
Al sighed "No more than a pint" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Yea that was." She says with a chuckle
Marcus chuckled a little "You are beautiful"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked,"Small particles of dust? If I raid your house without you knowing....that's extreme to the max!" She exclaimed as she quickly are the donut."I don't think I like that....so I will never raid your house or anything ever."
Taylor didn't see the doughnut, because he was occupied already, after he finished what he was doing, she had already ate it, "Well, I don't know if I'd turn you into dust... Then again, my second plan is just not cool at all, it would be a shit move if I did it anyway."

Roman said:
(( Why does it looked pissed though? xD ))
Han whistled as he waited in line. "Okay... Maybe it is taking a while."
(Llamas are always pissed, maybe it's Han as a llama and he doesn't like how he's surrounded by ducks)

May nodded. "Yea it is" she says a little inpatient

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled over "That...Was wonderful"

Al sighed "Because you have the same blood type as him"

Marcus nodded "Sure...." He yawned "But I would prefer if you weren't wearing a shirt....Just a sleeping preference it's too uncomfortable"
Neko looked at him with glee,"So I can sleep naked then?" She asked happily as she grabbed the top of it, starting to unbutton her shirt.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "to see see how close of a friend she'll be." he said teasingly.
She chuckled "Right, well, how is she doing at this 'test'?" She asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru chuckled a little*
''wanna get out of bed now? or you wanna stay in bed and keep kissing?''

[/QUOTE]
She snuggled him "Hmm...I am a bit hungry but I'm also cosy...Its a pretty difficult decision" she giggled a bit

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko looked at him with glee,"So I can sleep naked then?" She asked happily as she grabbed the top of it, starting to unbutton her shirt.
Marcus shrugged "Sure...That's kinda the way I sleep so I don't mind" He said slipping his towel off (Don't question Marcus!)

Mayyflower said:
(Llamas are always pissed, maybe it's Han as a llama and he doesn't like how he's surrounded by ducks)
May nodded. "Yea it is" she says a little inpatient
(( Then llamas and Han have something in common xD ))

The ride came to a stop a little after May had finished talking. "Oh... Well we're up." Han said, as he walked towards the ride.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "No more than a pint" He said happily

Marcus chuckled a little "You are beautiful"
Sam blushed and looked over at Marcus. "Thank you" she says smiling .

Roman said:
Taylor didn't see the doughnut, because he was occupied already, after he finished what he was doing, she had already ate it, "Well, I don't know if I'd turn you into dust... Then again, my second plan is just not cool at all, it would be a shit move if I did it anyway."
Celia tilted her head,"What's the other option? I'm not curious and wondering why it would be a shit move on your part." She said, taking a sip of water she had gotten when she got the donut.

Roman said:
(( Then llamas and Han have something in common xD ))
The ride came to a stop a little after May had finished talking. "Oh... Well we're up." Han said, as he walked towards the ride.
( xD yass)

May smiled happily. "Yay" she says excitedly as they approached the ride

LunaCrosby said:
Allen smirked before the porting them to a clothing store with swimsuits "well I got make my friends happy so choose and I'll buy!" He said hsppily
"E-Eh?, she looked around before looking at him. "I said it was fine...you don't have to buy me anything.." she said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "I don't wanna do that..It ruins the fun"
Kagura made a strange face before looking side to side and then at him "the gun? What fun? I'm being serious I don't want him to die" she says.

Nonalaka said:
Roland chuckled "definitely close friend material..." he says happily "among other things...." he said quietly while looking to the side.

Lumina said:
((It's true though xD want me to free her up?))
(( If you want, if not I have Takeshi running around playing cop again xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura made a strange face before looking side to side and then at him "the gun? What fun? I'm being serious I don't want him to die" she says.
Al chuckled "Don't worry just go for it"

Nonalaka said:
She snuggled him "Hmm...I am a bit hungry but I'm also cosy...Its a pretty difficult decision" she giggled a bit
''haha..i see....im having a hard time deciding as well''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "Sure...That's kinda the way I sleep so I don't mind" He said slipping his towel off (Don't question Marcus!)
(( 0.0 xD ))

Neko had already finished unbuttoning her shirt and happily ran around Marcus."Yay! Karito never lets me sleep like this with him, he thinks it's to weird." She said before pouncing on his back, her arms wrapped around his neck and her chest pressed into his back.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( 0.0 xD ))
Neko had already finished unbuttoning her shirt and happily ran around Marcus."Yay! Karito never lets me sleep like this with him, he thinks it's to weird." She said before pouncing on his back, her arms wrapped around his neck and her chest pressed into his back.
Marcus sighed "Soft...." He muttered before yawning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back