• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Good. Because if you did, I would have to obliterate into nothing but small particles of dust and I don't want to do that." Taylor said happily. "I really need to change my methods... That's just cruel..."

(( I just imagined a sitting llama... Why do I find it funny? I don't know... ))

Han chuckled, "Cool. You get to ride with me! All we have to do is wait in line."
(Lmao)

May groaned. "Awww" she huffed and got into line

LunaCrosby said:
Kaguras head turned to him quickly "is there a way to stop it and help him?" She asked.
Al sighed "There is one way but...That's a dumb idea"

Mayyflower said:
Sam wrapped an arm around his neck again
Marcus pulled away before pushing her onto the bed

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "for me it's a mix between calamari and sushi." he said cheerfully.
Amaya smiled. "Calamari is good" she says as warps them both there.

shortyshot8 said:

Sam chuckled, blushing as she shifted on the bed

Mayyflower said:

Sam chuckled, blushing as she shifted on the bed
Marcus unbuttoned his shirt and smirked

shortyshot8 said:

"Tell me... I need to know if I wanna protect one of the people that are important to me" she says and looks at him with a serious expression.

LunaCrosby said:
"Tell me... I need to know if I wanna protect one of the people that are important to me" she says and looks at him with a serious expression.
Al sighed "How do I put this lightly......Well...He needs the blood of one important to him"

Mayyflower said:
Ayen sighed "i should be use to that, but i don't think i will get use to it." he says as he looks around.

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "How do I put this lightly......Well...He needs the blood of one important to him"
"Well that's easy... get some blood from Celia and were good to go right?" She asks and tilts her head.

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry I'm watching a movie
a2dc832c2316024f9e6ed0b89fedca1e.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "i should be use to that, but i don't think i will get use to it." he says as he looks around.
Amaya smiled and shook her head. "So when do you think your magic will be back?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
(Lmao)
May groaned. "Awww" she huffed and got into line
"You'll be fine, no need to pout. Our turn is almost up anyways, we're part of the next group." Han said.

((

sitting-down-llama-rotorua.jpg
))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus got onto her and smirked (Fade)
(Fade)

Roman said:
"You'll be fine, no need to pout. Our turn is almost up anyways, we're part of the next group." Han said.
((

sitting-down-llama-rotorua.jpg
))

(That's what I pictured lmao)

May nodded happily. "Okay" she says waiting

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and shook her head. "So when do you think your magic will be back?" She asks
Ayen shrugged his shoulders "another day maybe? and for me it's more force of will and instincts than magic." he said rubbing the back of his head.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero kissed her nose "Trust me"

Marcus nodded "Yeah...What do you want to sleep with me?" He asked half joking half serious knowing if she said yes he wouldn't turn her down
Neko nodded quickly,"Can I? I don't like sleeping alone." She admitted as she stood up from the floor.

Mayyflower said:
(Fade)

Marcus rolled over "That...Was wonderful"

LunaCrosby said:
"How the hell am I suppose to figure that out?!" She asked and furrowed her eyebrows with a confused look.
Al sighed "Because you have the same blood type as him"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko nodded quickly,"Can I? I don't like sleeping alone." She admitted as she stood up from the floor.
Marcus nodded "Sure...." He yawned "But I would prefer if you weren't wearing a shirt....Just a sleeping preference it's too uncomfortable"

Roman said:
"Good. Because if you did, I would have to obliterate into nothing but small particles of dust and I don't want to do that." Taylor said happily. "I really need to change my methods... That's just cruel..."

(( I just imagined a sitting llama... Why do I find it funny? I don't know... ))

Han chuckled, "Cool. You get to ride with me! All we have to do is wait in line."
Celia blinked,"Small particles of dust? If I raid your house without you knowing....that's extreme to the max!" She exclaimed as she quickly are the donut."I don't think I like that....so I will never raid your house or anything ever."

LunaCrosby said:
"So I have to give him my blood?" She asked before sighing "how much?" She asks.
Al sighed "Just a little but be careful...Give him too much and he will be bound to you"

Mayyflower said:
(Fade)

(( Why does it looked pissed though? xD ))

Han whistled as he waited in line. "Okay... Maybe it is taking a while."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back