• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia tilted her head,"What's the other option? I'm not curious and wondering why it would be a shit move on your part." She said, taking a sip of water she had gotten when she got the donut.
"The second one was to never let you in my house again, but that'd just be plain stupid and childish." Taylor said, nodding as he finally got his nose to stop bleeding

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "definitely close friend material..." he says happily "among other things...." he said quietly while looking to the side.
Dakota stared at him "Among other things?" She repeated while raising a brow questioningly.

Roman said:
(( If you want, if not I have Takeshi running around playing cop again xD ))
((I think him and Violetta would get along. I can just imagine her joining in on pretending to be a cop xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Al chuckled "Don't worry just go for it"
Kagura huffed and threw her head back, turning around and groaning "being five was do much easier" she huffed and changed her age to that of a child, running off to William as fast as she could.

Mayyflower said:
( xD yass)
May smiled happily. "Yay" she says excitedly as they approached the ride
Han sighed, "I already feel myself getting sick." He mumbled as he climbed inside.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura huffed and threw her head back, turning arid and groaning "being five was do much easier" she huff and changed her she to that of a child, running off to William as fast as she could.
Al facepalmed as William left his clone to battle as he sat on a hill

Lumina said:
((I think him and Violetta would get along. I can just imagine her joining in on pretending to be a cop xD ))
(( That'd be cool too, he just thinks he can get money by pretending to be one, he isn't used to human jobs :P ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared at him "Among other things?" She repeated while raising a brow questioningly.
"so, how far from the movie theater are we?" Roland said trying to change the subject.

Roman said:
"The second one was to never let you in my house again, but that'd just be plain stupid and childish." Taylor said, nodding as he finally got his nose to stop bleeding
"I agree with that! How would I see you if I wasn't allowed in your house?" Celia said, setting the glass down before she rocked on her heels."Hm....it's so tempting though..." She muttered as she popped a gummy bear into her mouth.

shortyshot8 said:
Al facepalmed as William left his clone to battle as he sat on a hill
Kagura ran up to William, gasping for breath as she turned back to her original self "I...need to...help...you" she said in between breaths.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura ran up to William, gasping for breath as she turned back to her original self "I...need to...help...you" she said in between breaths.
William was laying down asleep with his mouth open

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha..i see....im having a hard time deciding as well''

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "Oh dear!" She said as she continued to hug into him "Well are you very hungry?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I agree with that! How would I see you if I wasn't allowed in your house?" Celia said, setting the glass down before she rocked on her heels."Hm....it's so tempting though..." She muttered as she popped a gummy bear into her mouth.
"If you want something from there just say so. From you I would like to be warned so I know someone didn't just take it. Others would have to aak though." Taylor said.

shortyshot8 said:
William was laying down asleep with his mouth open
Kagura looked at him and face palmed "wait he has to drink my blood right?" She whispered before sighing and quietly walking next to him, hesitating before cutting her arm, using her magic to make Sir exactly a pint came out only "If this wasn't what I needed to do then I'm fucking stupid" she mumbled.

(Not sure if that was correct or not
xD )

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at him and face palmed "wait he has to drink my blood right?" She whispered before sighing and quietly walking next to him, hesitating before cutting her arm, using her magic to make Sir exactly a pint came out only "If this wasn't what I needed to do then I'm fucking stupid" she mumbled.
(Not sure if that was correct or not
xD )
William's eyes opened glowing a faint pink

SoulofTobi said:
"so, how far from the movie theater are we?" Roland said trying to change the subject.
Dakota narrows her eyes a bit, noticing him going off topic, but shrugged "Not far from here" she said with a smile and a nod.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Soft...." He muttered before yawning
Neko rested her chin on his shoulder,"Where's you're bed?" She asked, turning her head to look at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko rested her chin on his shoulder,"Where's you're bed?" She asked, turning her head to look at him.
Marcus sighed "Right there" He said laying down on it her still on his back so his face was now in the bed

Mayyflower said:
"I've never rode these rides before" she says happily
Han chuckled, "I have. They're fun and all that other good stuff..." he said happily, hiding the fact he might be dead when the ride was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back