• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure''
*He said as he sat up smiling at Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara sat up aswell and stretched, giving a yawn "Y'know..You've been a lot more cheery lately ~"

Nonalaka said:
Amara sat up aswell and stretched, giving a yawn "Y'know..You've been a lot more cheery lately ~"
''well, i did just get my god appearance back..''

*He stretched as well*

''i mean i dont mind my Fallen God appearance but...i was gonna dye my hair green like it used to be but never mind, its all green haha''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed in relief as he followed her and though 'you really need to keep you're mouth shut Roy!'.
Dakota was still walking ahead of him, her hands clasped behind her back, the odd golden spark, sparking from them, a side effect of her abilities.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I feel like i do" he says and chuckles.
She tilted her head as she looked at him before chuckling lightly "Alright then"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota was still walking ahead of him, her hands clasped behind her back, the odd golden spark, sparking from them, a side effect of her abilities.
Roland noticed the spark "um, Dakota, not to sound weird, but you're sparkling." he said worrying.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well, i did just get my god appearance back..''
*He stretched as well*

''i mean i dont mind my Fallen God appearance but...i was gonna dye my hair green like it used to be but never mind, its all green haha''

[/QUOTE]
"I suppose so" she giggled "Well I like seeing you this happy! It makes me happy!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland noticed the spark "um, Dakota, not to sound weird, but you're sparkling." he said worrying.
"Huh?" She turned and looked at him, her eyes flickering light a bit "Oh right, its nothing to worry about, this happens" she said with a nervous chuckle. She wiggled her fingers and the sparks died down a bit.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura kissed him back did I give him too much.... did Al lie to me?!... or are these his own actions she thought worriedly.
William blushed a little as Al's voice spoke in her head "I might have miscalculated"

Nonalaka said:
"Huh?" She turned and looked at him, her eyes flickering light a bit "Oh right, its nothing to worry about, this happens" she said with a nervous chuckle. She wiggled her fingers and the sparks died down a bit.
Roland nodded "well, before i learn how to control my powers i use to catch on fire..." he he said trying to comfort her.

LunaCrosby said:
"Now... chose the swimsuit you would like" he said and smiled.
"Hmm...." she looked through the rails looking at her choices, mumbling to her self as she looked at them, crinkling up her nose occasionally when she saw one she hated. Eventually stopping as she lifted one and nodded in approval "This one" she said quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little as Al's voice spoke in her head "I might have miscalculated"
Miscalculate?! This isn't good! He has someone he loves and a daughter, he can't be doing this with me! You better find a way to fix this! She thought and pulled away from William "you shouldn't be kissing me you should be kissing Celia" she said to him, a small frown on her face.

LunaCrosby said:
Miscalculate?! This isn't good! He has someone he loves and a daughter, he can't be doing this with me! You better find a way to fix this! She thought and pulled away from William "you shouldn't be kissing me you should be kissing Celia" she said to him, a small frown on her face.
William smirked "But I want you"

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm...." she looked through the rails looking at her choices, mumbling to her self as she looked at them, crinkling up her nose occasionally when she saw one she hated. Eventually stopping as she lifted one and nodded in approval "This one" she said quietly.
"Do you wanna try it on or are you positive it fits?" He asks.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "well, before i learn how to control my powers i use to catch on fire..." he he said trying to comfort her.
"Oh my" she giggled "...you didn't hurt yourself did you?" She asked shaking her head a bit, her 'blip' calming down as no more golden sparks were there.

Roman said:
(( Doing cop stuff... In other words: At the cafe getting a doughnut xD ))
Violetta stood up in the tree, deciding she wanted some coffee. She warped herself to a secluded seat in the corner of a local cafe, glancing at the menu to see what she wanted. She looked around the cafe and her eyes fell upon a cop. Or rather... a guy who was trying way to hard to look like a cop. Grinning she snapped her fingers, his hat appearing in her hand. She wondered what he'd do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back