• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled warmly and hugged her back "Well that's one way to put it"
Neko giggled again,"Yeah I know...." She said quietly, pressing more of herself into him and closing her eyes.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura furrowed her eyebrows "whoever he is... I hate him.. He scared the shit out of me, anyways are you OK?" She as.
William put a finger on his own lips "Strange....."

Roman said:
Han nodded, laughing so hard tears started to stream down his face. "I seen so many angry looking llamas!" He said rolling on the floor.
May tried changing them back, but couldn't. "I CANT CHANGE THEM BACK" she shrieked

Nonalaka said:
((Its just a thing she does when she's happy xD ))
"What cha wanna eat?" She had asked, a glass of orange juice already in hwe hands.
''hmm...lets have some bacon''

*He said as he got some raw bacon strips from the fridge*

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko pouted slightly,"How long are you going to be gone? Can't we just come to your temple?" She asked as she stopped right in front of Kaota.
I'm gonna be gone for awhile......thats why i said remind Karito so you can come to the temple...Kaota felt sad so he wrapped his arms around her

SoulofTobi said:
Roland was surprised when Dakota pulled him into the movie then blushed when he realized she had grabbed his hand "so... umm.... did you really think i was going to run?" he asked nervously.
She let go of his hand once they were inside "Well I wasn't taking any chances incase you did" she chuckled "Sorry"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...lets have some bacon''
*He said as he got some raw bacon strips from the fridge*

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds good!" She said happily as she watched him.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I'm gonna be gone for awhile......thats why i said remind Karito so you can come to the temple...Kaota felt sad so he wrapped his arms around her

[/QUOTE]
Neko immediately hugged him,"Okay...I'll remind him. I promise." She said softly.

Nonalaka said:
She let go of his hand once they were inside "Well I wasn't taking any chances incase you did" she chuckled "Sorry"
Roland sighed "geez... you have no trust do you?" he asked teasingly.

LunaCrosby said:
"What is strange?" Kagura asked and turned to face him.
William shook his head "Nothing"

Mayyflower said:
@shortyshot8 *sighs*
Marcus stood up and yawned

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko had her arms and legs wrapped around him as she slept, mumbling softly under her breath.
Jack blushed a little as he stared at her

Mayyflower said:
May tried changing them back, but couldn't. "I CANT CHANGE THEM BACK" she shrieked
Han stood up as if he weren't just laughing like a psychopath, "What? Come on, get the llama! We're leaving!"

Nonalaka said:
"Sounds good!" She said happily as she watched him.
*Natsuru the took out a frying pan and then he started the fire and placed the pan on it. He then placed the bacon in the frying pan. there were 6 bacon strips*

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "Nothing"
Marcus stood up and yawned

Jack blushed a little as he stared at her
Riley ran inside. "MOMMY!?DADDY!?" She called out. "IM HOMEEE" she says throwing her stuff in her room

Roman said:
Han stood up as if he weren't just laughing like a psychopath, "What? Come on, get the llama! We're leaving!"
May nodded and ran over to the llama and got on.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus quickly got dressed before walking into the livingroom
Riley smiled and jumped on Marcus. "Hi daddy" she says happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back