• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May smiled happily. "I'm happy I could make you laugh like that, you did look like a psychopath back there" she says laughing
"It was that funny. Hm... It's getting late. We should head back to our dorms." Han said before going wide eyed. "Did you ever get the dorm or do you still need to stay with me?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and hugged her "Alright" He said softly
Sam kissed his cheek and kissed Riley's head. "Night" she says before walking off and into the room "Ima sneak out and draw on buildings, catch us later dad." She says waving as she walks for the door

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked up at him "what?" She asks and titls her head, her hair hanging to the side.
William smiled "You just sat down"

Mayyflower said:
Sam kissed his cheek and kissed Riley's head. "Night" she says before walking off and into the room "Ima sneak out and draw on buildings, catch us later dad." She says waving as she walks for the door
Marcus grabbed her by the arm "Did you just say that?"

Roman said:
Takeshi tossed the last of his doughnut in the trash and put a hand on the table. "I would rather be a fake cop than do my real job all day. Helping dead people isn't fun at all. It's sad." He said with a sigh. "Also, did you diss the ponytail?" He asked.
Violetta rolled her eyes, smirking.

"People die all the time. At least you're helping on the other end."

She took another bite of her doughnut, glancing at the menu and materializing a caramel mocha in her other hand. After taking a sip she spoke again.

"Sounds like you and your ponytail are pretty close. Do you guys have nicknames for each other?"

Violetta snickered a bit.

Roman said:
"It was that funny. Hm... It's getting late. We should head back to our dorms." Han said before going wide eyed. "Did you ever get the dorm or do you still need to stay with me?"
May frowned. "I don't need one" she says quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko bit the end of the fish and moved her tongue into his mouth, trying to push the fish into hers.
Jack blushed feeling her tongue not trying to kiss back incase she would claw him

LunaCrosby said:
"Well yeah my legs hurt" she says happily and smiles.
William nodded "I see" He said

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "You just sat down"

Marcus grabbed her by the arm "Did you just say that?"
Riley smirked. "All the kids do it" she says looking at his hand

Lumina said:
Violetta rolled her eyes, smirking.
"People die all the time. At least you're helping on the other end."

She took another bite of her doughnut, glancing at the menu and materializing a caramel mocha in her other hand. After taking a sip she spoke again.

"Sounds like you and your ponytail are pretty close. Do you guys have nicknames for each other?"

Violetta snickered a bit.
Takeshi's eye twitched a little, "Who are you to talk about me and ponytail? We may be close but that doesn't mean it's alive. On the other hand, why are you dressed like a cop? You obviously aren't one."

shortyshot8 said:
Jack blushed feeling her tongue not trying to kiss back incase she would claw him

William nodded "I see" He said
Neko successfully moved most of the fish into her mouth and pulled back, happily eating it as she stared at Jack.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko successfully moved most of the fish into her mouth and pulled back, happily eating it as she stared at Jack.
Jack smiled as he watched her softly staring

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nodded and turned away, beggining to crawl around.
William blinked "What the hell?"

Mayyflower said:
May frowned. "I don't need one" she says quietly
Han blinked and gave her both a worried and confused, "If you don't need one, where are you gonna go?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:

Neko finished eating the fish and took the bone out of her mouth, putting it on the plate in front of her."Why was the fish in your mouth?"

shortyshot8 said:

"What? Never seen a drunk lady before?" She calls out as she made her way back, nearly falling a couple times.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko finished eating the fish and took the bone out of her mouth, putting it on the plate in front of her."Why was the fish in your mouth?"
Jack chuckled "Would it be weird if I said I like your lips against mine?"

LunaCrosby said:
"What? Never seen a drunk lady before?" She calls out as she made her way back, nearly falling a couple times.
William sighed "Not really"

Mayyflower said:
Riley sighed. "I was kidding, if I was gonna do it, I wouldn't tell you or mom" she says pulling her arm away
Marcus crossed his arms "Then where are you going?"

Roman said:
Han blinked and gave her both a worried and confused, "If you don't need one, where are you gonna go?" He asked.
May shrugged. "Sleep in the park with my animal friends..." She mumbles

shortyshot8 said:
Jack chuckled "Would it be weird if I said I like your lips against mine?"

William sighed "Not really"
"Look around you, this bar is full of drunk pervs and hookers" she says as she runs into his leg and falls on her but

Users who are viewing this thread

Back