• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Vellig said:
Matt smirked, satisfied that his magic worked. He walked behind her and learned oveher shoulder "follow me" he whispered into her ear.
God dammit you mother fucker, get away from me. She thought, as she glared. "Okay.." She says quietly. Fucking incubus. She huffs

Mayyflower said:
God dammit you mother fucker, get away from me. She thought, as she glared. "Okay.." She says quietly. Fucking incubus. She huffs
Matt smirked and grabbed her hand, teleporting them to his dorm. After using barrier magics so no one could walk in on them he snapped his fingers, filling her with lust.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "Yup" she crossed her arms and looked at him "Why am I not allowed to? Am I too much of a dork to be seen hanging out with?" She joked
Roland shook his head "no, um, have you ever seen in shows how some one brings a friend home and the family jumps to conclusions? well imagine that family being really large," he said slightly worried.

Vellig said:
Matt smirked and grabbed her hand, teleporting them to his dorm. After using barrier magics so no one could walk in on them he snapped his fingers, filling her with lust.
(Might I mention she is Marcus's wife? Because if he finds out...God help you)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru began to rub Amara's back pulling her as close as possible as he kissed her*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed more as she kissed back, she ran her fingers through his hair lightly.

Vellig said:
Eww, Can't you feed on someone else, I'm kinda not in the fucking mood She thought angerily

Nonalaka said:
Amara blushed more as she kissed back, she ran her fingers through his hair lightly.
*He kept kissing her as he deepened the kiss a little*

xoloveox said:
She frowned. "S-stop!"
Vergil was about to stab her at the speed of light but a sword by the name of Rebellion stopped it "Really Vergil? Isn't this a bit small for a party?"

shortyshot8 said:
(You will see)

Nero looked at her in panic "We need to be careful"

Marcus placed a hand over his eye blood leaking down it "God...Now I'm blind out of this eye....Thanks"
"Move your hand." Neko said as she stared at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Vergil was about to stab her at the speed of light but a sword by the name of Rebellion stopped it "Really Vergil? Isn't this a bit small for a party?"
She frowned. "Vergil..?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Move your hand." Neko said as she stared at him.
Marcus slowly moved his hand to reveal his eye

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Victory smirked and sent a volley of golden swords towards William. At the same time he teleported behind him, attempting to slash his back.
William grabbed the sword and used it to block the others "The moment you attacked you sealed your fate"

xoloveox said:
She frowned. "Vergil..?"
Dante sighed "Meet my twin brother Vergil"

shortyshot8 said:

William grabbed the sword and used it to block the others "The moment you attacked you sealed your fate"
Victory backed away, a little frightened at first, before he smirked and summoned 2 more swords to his hands, swiping them so he knocked the blade out of William's hand. "I'm not out of tricks boy..." He said coldly.

shortyshot8 said:

Dante sighed "Meet my twin brother Vergil"
She watched them both, keeping her body covered by the sheets.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Victory backed away, a little frightened at first, before he smirked and summoned 2 more swords to his hands, swiping them so he knocked the blade out of William's hand. "I'm not out of tricks boy..." He said coldly.
William sighed "I haven't even started"

xoloveox said:
She watched them both, keeping her body covered by the sheets.
Dante sighed "But attacking a girl? What the fuck Vergil"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I haven't even started"

Dante sighed "But attacking a girl? What the fuck Vergil"
Victory swiped his dual blades over and over at Will, causing deep gashes in him. "Remember when I told you me and Celia go wayyyy back?" He asked, smirking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back