• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru kept kissing Amara as he played with her tongue*

[/QUOTE]
She did the same as she deepened the kiss more, moving closer, a slight blush on her face.

Nonalaka said:
"That sounds like a fun household to live in" she said smiling "the only silly people in my family was me, my dad and my brother, my stepbrothers and sisters are really prim and proper" she said, crinkling up her nose.
Roland chuckled "so the type you 'accidentally' spill oil, or other funny liquids on." he said with a smile "though if i where to show you the my family....." he blushed "well lets not talk about that." he said thinking how his family has all the dirt they need on him.

Vellig said:
(K)
Matt entered the cafe and saw a girl, he smirked and walked over "what's a hot girl like you doing alone?" He says in a seductive tone.
Sam smirked at the man. "You talking to me?" She says raising an eyebrow

shortyshot8 said:
Nero sat up and looked confused "That aura.....It's just like Dante but...."
She raised an eyebrow, getting up with the cover covering her and looked around. "Why the hell would dante be here...?"

xoloveox said:
She raised an eyebrow, getting up with the cover covering her and looked around. "Why the hell would dante be here...?"
Nero shook his head "It's the same blood but it's not Dante.......This can't be!"

Nonalaka said:
She did the same as she deepened the kiss more, moving closer, a slight blush on her face.
*Natsuru began to rub Amara's back pulling her as close as possible as he kissed her*

shortyshot8 said:
Nero shook his head "It's the same blood but it's not Dante.......This can't be!"
She looked around the room, wanting to get up, but not doing so. "Does he have a brother, maybe...?"

shortyshot8 said:
The claw caught his eye "Shit! I didn't mean to!" He said in pain
Neko yanked her claw out and jumped away from Marcus, hissing."That's still perverted no matter what!"

Vellig said:
(Pffft what I do)
(You will see)

xoloveox said:
She looked around the room, wanting to get up, but not doing so. "Does he have a brother, maybe...?"
Nero looked at her in panic "We need to be careful"

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko yanked her claw out and jumped away from Marcus, hissing."That's still perverted no matter what!"
Marcus placed a hand over his eye blood leaking down it "God...Now I'm blind out of this eye....Thanks"

Vellig said:
"What if I am princess?" He said with a smirk, using his seduction magic on her.
Sam's narrowed her eyes, as she stood up. "Don't ever call me a prin-" she stops as her facial expression goes normal and she slowly sits down and blushes

Mayyflower said:
Sam's narrowed her eyes, as she stood up. "Don't ever call me a prin-" she stops as her facial expression goes normal and she slowly sits down and blushes
Matt smirked, satisfied that his magic worked. He walked behind her and learned oveher shoulder "follow me" he whispered into her ear.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "so the type you 'accidentally' spill oil, or other funny liquids on." he said with a smile "though if i where to show you the my family....." he blushed "well lets not talk about that." he said thinking how his family has all the dirt they need on him.
She chuckled "Yup" she crossed her arms and looked at him "Why am I not allowed to? Am I too much of a dork to be seen hanging out with?" She joked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back