• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William's eyes began to glow golden as he floated up "Where is he!? Where is Victory!?!"
Celia looked up at him, sadness still in her eyes. "H-He's at the temple right now..." She said.

Mayyflower said:
"Noooo don't go to sleep" she says jumping ontop of him
Ayen huffed "fine my love," he said in a slightly pained chuckle as he leaned up towards her and placed his hand on her cheek to bring her face lower for a kiss.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked up at him, sadness still in her eyes. "H-He's at the temple right now..." She said.
William grabbed her hand and warped to the temple "Touching my women......Dumbass"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "i don't think she would like my family." he said with a chuckle "but hey, at least you became a great person." he said looking to the side while rubbing the back of his neck.
"She wouldn't?" She giggled before looking over at him "O-Oh, thank you, its nice that you think so.." she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru chuckled a bit as he started kissing Amara again*

[/QUOTE]
Amara began kissing back again happily.

shortyshot8 said:
William grabbed her hand and warped to the temple "Touching my women......Dumbass"
Victory was sitting on a throne, angels bowed down to him. "Ah... If it isn't the man who tried to marry my love..." He laughed as he rose his golden blade.

Celia looked at the ground. "Don't do it Will... He'll kill you..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Victory was sitting on a throne, angels bowed down to him. "Ah... If it isn't the man who tried to marry my love..." He laughed as he rose his golden blade.
Celia looked at the ground. "Don't do it Will... He'll kill you..."
William chuckled "Now that the necklace of light is gone I can really fight!" He said as his body turned pitch black

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen huffed "fine my love," he said in a slightly pained chuckle as he leaned up towards her and placed his hand on her cheek to bring her face lower for a kiss.
Amaya kissed him back softly.

Vellig said:
(Can matt interacts with her, where is she)
(She's at home but I'll bring her out so she's at the cafe)

Nonalaka said:
"She wouldn't?" She giggled before looking over at him "O-Oh, thank you, its nice that you think so.." she said quietly.
Roland, slightly blushed, looked at Dakota "yeah... my family was always truthful and silly... and contained every sort of craftsman..." he said hoping he didn't look weird to her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed him back softly.

(She's at home but I'll bring her out so she's at the cafe)
(K)

Matt entered the cafe and saw a girl, he smirked and walked over "what's a hot girl like you doing alone?" He says in a seductive tone.

shortyshot8 said:
William chuckled "Now that the necklace of light is gone I can really fight!" He said as his body turned pitch black
"I-It was the necklace?!" She exclaimed.

Victory grunted and rose his blade. "LET THE BATTLE COMMENCE!" He laughed.

----boss sequence initiate
xD ----

SoulofTobi said:
Roland, slightly blushed, looked at Dakota "yeah... my family was always truthful and silly... and contained every sort of craftsman..." he said hoping he didn't look weird to her.
"That sounds like a fun household to live in" she said smiling "the only silly people in my family was me, my dad and my brother, my stepbrothers and sisters are really prim and proper" she said, crinkling up her nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back