• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William's arms fell to the sides "I was right...." He said to himself "You were using me" He said as he began to walk backwards "It would be stupid of me to think you actually cared" He said as memories began to flow into his head
Celia shook her head furiously. "No! That's not what I meant! I really do care about you but if I didn't marry a suitor I would be killed... Victory didn't die... He's the one I have to marry... Please don't make me marry him Will..." She said as she put her face on her hands, crying more and more.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "or is it that you have someone to hold on too, and when you don't you get restless?" he said lovingly.
Amaya shrugged. "Maybe" she says smiling

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia shook her head furiously. "No! That's not what I meant! I really do care about you but if I didn't marry a suitor I would be killed... Victory didn't die... He's the one I have to marry... Please don't make me marry him Will..." She said as she put her face on her hands, crying more and more.
William fell backwards "This can't be real"

(( Aw damn....I was so hoping Anna and Oliver killed him xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko shrugged,"I don't know what else to do."
Marcus chuckled "Fair enough" He said standing up not noticing his foot was stuck as he took a step forward before falling onto her his knee in between her legs and his hand on her chest "Man...That hurt"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then rested his hands on Amara's sides*

[/QUOTE]
Amara continued to kiss back for a while, blushing lightly before pulling away to breathe.

shortyshot8 said:
William fell backwards "This can't be real"
Celia sighed. "It's over Will... At least I won't cause you anymore pain..." She said as she teared up, teleporting the necklace around Will into her hands. She began choking up. "I-I g-guess you don't need this anymore... *sniff*" She said.

Celia sighed. "It's over Will... At least I won't cause you anymore pain..." She said as she teared up, teleporting the necklace around Will into her hands. She began choking up. "I-I g-guess you don't need this anymore... *sniff*" She said.
William's eyes began to glow golden as he floated up "Where is he!? Where is Victory!?!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "Maybe" she says softly
Ayen plopped back down on the bed "i give up," he says with a sigh "wake me up when you have a solid answer." he said jokingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "it it were me, i would camp out near where your step mom lives and make the ground shake every time she talked...." he said just realizing how insensitive that sounded "ism sorry i wasn't thinking." he said quickly.
Dakota chuckled "Its quite alright, I had a habit of taking my frustrations out on her expensive china when I was younger and she was being mean" she said as she scratched the back of her head.

Nonalaka said:
Amara continued to kiss back for a while, blushing lightly before pulling away to breathe.
*Natsuru breathed as well*

''wanna keep going..?''

LunaCrosby said:
Allen splashed her back "you know it'd true" he chuckled.
"I never said that" she said with a chuckle "I just wanted to swim, I still hold the same beliefs"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota chuckled "Its quite alright, I had a habit of taking my frustrations out on her expensive china when I was younger and she was being mean" she said as she scratched the back of her head.
Roland laughed "i don't think she would like my family." he said with a chuckle "but hey, at least you became a great person." he said looking to the side while rubbing the back of his neck.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru breathed as well*
''wanna keep going..?''

[/QUOTE]
She chucked as she looked at him "Maybe~~" she said with a smile on her face.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen plopped back down on the bed "i give up," he says with a sigh "wake me up when you have a solid answer." he said jokingly.
"Noooo don't go to sleep" she says jumping ontop of him

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled "Fair enough" He said standing up not noticing his foot was stuck as he took a step forward before falling onto her his knee in between her legs and his hand on her chest "Man...That hurt"
Neko blinked in surprise and looked down at him,"You're touching my boobs....and you're legs is near..." She trailed off before raising a hand. Her claws extended and she swiped at his face."You pervert!"

LunaCrosby said:
"Whatever" he chuckled and splashed her.
She giggled "I don't see what the problem with me stopping to get swimsuit on the way here in the first place though...but yeah, whatever" she raised a brow before splashing him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko blinked in surprise and looked down at him,"You're touching my boobs....and you're legs is near..." She trailed off before raising a hand. Her claws extended and she swiped at his face."You pervert!"
The claw caught his eye "Shit! I didn't mean to!" He said in pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back