• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]its okay xD )))
*Natsuru realized she deepened the kiss as he stuck his tongue into her mouth and played with her tongue with his tongue*

[/QUOTE]
Amara blushed as she did the same, slowly putting her arms around his neck.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "No cause it's the truth" she says hugging him back
Ayen frowned "who ever told you that was the truth was either blind or lying." he said looking her in the eye.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen frowned "who ever told you that was the truth was either blind or lying." he said looking her in the eye.
"I told myself that, cause I'm a crazy sleeper" she says softly

Mayyflower said:
"I told myself that, cause I'm a crazy sleeper" she says softly
Ayen smirked "but you've never seen your self sleep, now have you?" he said resting his forehead against hers.

SoulofTobi said:
(one table, manly because i tripped over it....)
Roland nodded "yep, so, where is it?" he asked with a chuckle

Ayen opened his mouth to say something, then stopped "you're trying to get me to praise you more. aren't you my love." he said as he bear hugged her and nuzzled her neck.
"Just follow me" She said happily as she started to walk "What kind of movie do you wanna see?"

William looked at his mark "Celia" He said before looking at his necklace "That's right....She gave me this because she loved me...It's time to return the favor"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
"Just follow me" She said happily as she started to walk "What kind of movie do you wanna see?"
Roland thought as he followed her "action.." he more asked than said.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at his mark "Celia" He said before looking at his necklace "That's right....She gave me this because she loved me...It's time to return the favor"
@TheRebelliousDragon
The wind whistled past him. Nobody seemed to be around. Tyler had left.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu kept laughing. "And your funny!" She said happily before pointing at a corner booth. "That looks perfect!" She said.
Clover chuckles and sits down. "Me funny?.... Nah..." He looks at her and smiles.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smirked "but you've never seen your self sleep, now have you?" he said resting his forehead against hers.
Amaya smirked. "But I wake up and the blankets are everywhere and my hairs a mess" she says pointing her hair

The wind whistled past him. Nobody seemed to be around. Tyler had left.
William's hair waved in the breeze "Celia....." He said clenching the necklace

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles and sits down. "Me funny?.... Nah..." He looks at her and smiles.
Yuzu sits across from him. "Your humble too." She said. "Anyway, what do you feel like eating?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "But I wake up and the blankets are everywhere and my hairs a mess" she says pointing her hair
Ayen laughed "not when I'm around." he said teasingly well running his hand through her hair,

shortyshot8 said:
William's hair waved in the breeze "Celia....." He said clenching the necklace
Celia teleported in front of him. "What do you want?" She asked, looking down, a sad look in her eyes.

Celia teleported in front of him. "What do you want?" She asked, looking down, a sad look in her eyes.
William stared at her "I need to remember..." He said softly before placing a hand on her heart "Remember!!!"

Kagura huffed "Family's can't be that great... cab they?" She thought "everyone's with their family but me.. I'm out here looking like I'm homeless" she mumbled

@ANYONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back