• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought as he followed her "action.." he more asked than said.
"Ah, cool, Action is pretty fun" she said with a a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
William stared at her "I need to remember..." He said softly before placing a hand on her heart "Remember!!!"
Celia continued to look sad. "Forget it... There's nothing to remember..." She mumbled

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "not when I'm around." he said teasingly well running his hand through her hair,

Amaya smirked. "Cause I know I don't want to make a fool of myself by sleeping crazy and you seeing me like that." She says with a chuckle

Nonalaka said:
She let out a sigh of defeat "No its fine" she muttered before taking her clothes and leaving them to the side and jumping in the water "There, happy?" She said raising a brow.
@LunaCrosby

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, cool, Action is pretty fun" she said with a a smile.
Roland nodded "yeah." he said smiling "so, besides reading and showing strangers around, what do you do with your free time?" he asked jokingly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "Cause I know I don't want to make a fool of myself by sleeping crazy and you seeing me like that." She says with a chuckle
Ayen smiled "or is it that you have someone to hold on too, and when you don't you get restless?" he said lovingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Nero wrapped his arms around her "You are amazing" He said softly

Marcus blushed "Bu-But I can't take off my towel infront of a girl..."
Neko frowned,"Oh...then Nevermind." She said as she hopped off of Marcus and stretched.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko frowned,"Oh...then Nevermind." She said as she hopped off of Marcus and stretched.
Marcus sighed in relief "Ya know you are quite strange.......I like it"

shortyshot8 said:
William blinked "Wha-What???"
Celia looked at him. "I'm getting married! I had no choice! Since you no longer we're marrying me, I had to give myself up to a suitor!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu sits across from him. "Your humble too." She said. "Anyway, what do you feel like eating?" She asked.
Clover chuckles lightly. "Thanks.." He smiles at her. "I thought we came here to eat ramen.... But if you want we can order something else~"

(When yo sister wakes you up singing.... Fo yo bday...)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah." he said smiling "so, besides reading and showing strangers around, what do you do with your free time?" he asked jokingly.
Dakota laughed "Hmm, not much, I play piano and draw a little bit, nothing spectacular."

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles lightly. "Thanks.." He smiles at her. "I thought we came here to eat ramen.... But if you want we can order something else~"
(When yo sister wakes you up singing.... Fo yo bday...)
Yuzu giggled. "Well I'm eating ramen, you can eat whatever you like~" She said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia looked at him. "I'm getting married! I had no choice! Since you no longer we're marrying me, I had to give myself up to a suitor!" She yelled as tears streamed down her face.
William's arms fell to the sides "I was right...." He said to himself "You were using me" He said as he began to walk backwards "It would be stupid of me to think you actually cared" He said as memories began to flow into his head

(Anyone free, I have a lot of characters xD )

Lexi: At home with Jayden and Oliver @TheRebelliousDragon

Levi: The music room

Sam: At home

Harper: Ran away with Hiro

Akito: The gym

Nymph: The park

Kai and Ku: The school gates (new

Riley: playing in the park

Raven: the top of the school

Amaya: With Ayen @SoulofTobi

Kyle: His dorm

Rin: walking around

Maki: The park

May: The amusement park with Han @Roman

Luke: The beach

Ava: The school

Navi: The pond

Miayuki: The beach with Annabel @Daniel reaver

LunaCrosby said:
"See? No difference" he smirked.
She rolled her eyes and splashed some water at him "Oh shut it" she said chuckling quietly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed in relief "Ya know you are quite strange.......I like it"
Neko smiled as she found her shirt and buttoned it up."I guess that's good...I think." She said as she plopped down on to the floor and crossed her legs.

shortyshot8 said:
William's arms fell to the sides "I was right...." He said to himself "You were using me" He said as he began to walk backwards "It would be stupid of me to think you actually cared" He said as memories began to flow into his head
(Welcome to zeh parteh)

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko smiled as she found her shirt and buttoned it up."I guess that's good...I think." She said as she plopped down on to the floor and crossed her legs.
Marcus looked at her "Leaving so soon?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Hmm, not much, I play piano and draw a little bit, nothing spectacular."
Roland chuckled "it it were me, i would camp out near where your step mom lives and make the ground shake every time she talked...." he said just realizing how insensitive that sounded "ism sorry i wasn't thinking." he said quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back