• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Victory swiped his dual blades over and over at Will, causing deep gashes in him. "Remember when I told you me and Celia go wayyyy back?" He asked, smirking.
William nodded "Yeah" He said not minding the cuts

xoloveox said:
"W-why is he here?"
Dante sighed "For this"He said holding his necklace "It holds power"

Vellig said:
Matt pushed her onto the bed and hovered over, kissing her softly, teasing her.
Sam was forced to kiss him back. I need to figure out how to take control of my body, She thought as she explored her body. The worst succubus right here, I can't reverse his magic. She huffed

shortyshot8 said:

Victory swiped him into the air then back down before stabbing both blades into his chests. They began sucking at his lifeforce. "Well we went steady a lot... She loves me a lot more than you ever will..." He hissed. "Your love is pathetic."

Mayyflower said:
Sam was forced to kiss him back. I need to figure out how to take control of my body, She thought as she explored her body. The worst succubus right here, I can't reverse his magic. She huffed
Cam watched the scene from his house "Hmm....Interesting another Incubus like me? And a Succubus? Since when was this allowed?" He asked himself

shortyshot8 said:

"Why here?! Why the hell right now?!" She growled.

Victory swiped him into the air then back down before stabbing both blades into his chests. They began sucking at his lifeforce. "Well we went steady a lot... She loves me a lot more than you ever will..." He hissed. "Your love is pathetic."
William looked shocked "Give me power....Brother...." He muttered as his power overflowed [media]

[/media]

xoloveox said:
"Why here?! Why the hell right now?!" She growled.
Nero grabbed her hand "Let's just go!"

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "Give me power....Brother...." He muttered as his power overflowed [media]

[/media]

Victory laughed as a yellow light flashed, blasting William into submission as more life was drained from him. "YOUR FINISHED!" He laughed.

Mayyflower said:
Matt chuckled and lightly bit her bottom lip, slipping his shirt off 'I needed a meal' he thought and traced his finger from her chin and down her neck lightly.

Victory laughed as a yellow light flashed, blasting William into submission as more life was drained from him. "YOUR FINISHED!" He laughed.
William rose as the blade went through him and shortly was on his feet "You....Are going to die"

Vellig said:
Matt chuckled and lightly bit her bottom lip, slipping his shirt off 'I needed a meal' he thought and traced his finger from her chin and down her neck lightly.
Cam spoke in his head "What are you doing?"

shortyshot8 said:

[/media]

"I-im not wearing any clothes!" Se frowned, blushing as she looked at the two brothers.

xoloveox said:
"I-im not wearing any clothes!" Se frowned, blushing as she looked at the two brothers.
Nero sighed "Dammit..." He took off his jacket and wrapped it around her before picking her up

shortyshot8 said:
William rose as the blade went through him and shortly was on his feet "You....Are going to die"

Cam spoke in his head "What are you doing?"
'I needed to feed.. I saw her and took what I could' he thought back a bit confused.

Vellig said:
Sam blushed. God damn, I got to admit, he has a nice body... Ew what the fuck Samantha no! She yelled at herself in her mind

(when you wait a huor for a reply) @Mayyflower

giphy.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "First off you are to address me as Lord Camathian if you speak to me and second this girl is a Succubus"
'Ok LORD camathian, it doesn't matter if she's a succubus I'm still going to feed off her.. what's the harm' he thought back.

xoloveox said:
She blushed, clinging to him.
Nero quickly ran out of the house "Dammit Dante...Be safe"

Vellig said:
'Ok LORD camathian, it doesn't matter if she's a succubus I'm still going to feed off her.. what's the harm' he thought back.
Cam sighed "Pity you were such a good Incubus too"

shortyshot8 said:
Nero quickly ran out of the house "Dammit Dante...Be safe"

Cam sighed "Pity you were such a good Incubus too"
'What does that mean? Do you not remember when an incubus gets hungry they'll force whoever is around to do it against their will' he said.

Vellig said:
'What does that mean? Do you not remember when an incubus gets hungry they'll force whoever is around to do it against their will' he said.
Cam chuckled "I know that very well as lord of the Incubi" He said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*He kept kissing her as he deepened the kiss a little*

[/QUOTE]
Amara continued to kiss back blushing as he deepened the kiss pulling back a bit "I Love you~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back