• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Vellig said:
(I had to! uvu)
Matt sat up and smirked, staring at Sam knowing shed be pissed when she woke up.
Sam woke up and punched Matt in the throat. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, I HAVE A KID AND A HUSBAND!" She screamed at him "YOUR DEAD" she growled.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland shook his head "no, um, have you ever seen in shows how some one brings a friend home and the family jumps to conclusions? well imagine that family being really large," he said slightly worried.
"Oooooh, okay I get it" she laughed out

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I know" she says sweetly
Ayen smiled "so sense i don't have my powers, what shall we do today my love?" he said tilting his head.

Nonalaka said:
Amara continued to kiss back blushing as he deepened the kiss pulling back a bit "I Love you~"
''i love you too''

*He said after he pulled away for a bit to speak*

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "so sense i don't have my powers, what shall we do today my love?" he said tilting his head.
Amaya shrugged. "what would you like to do?" She asks softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam woke up and punched Matt in the throat. "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, I HAVE A KID AND A HUSBAND!" She screamed at him "YOUR DEAD" she growled.
Matt chuckled but held his throat "bye, better hope you didn't get pregnant" he smirked and teleported her into an empty field, also teleporting her clothes next to her.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Well thank you very much" He said
'Though...I might be in a hospital for awhile, I seem to have ticked off this succubus' he chuckled.

Nonalaka said:
"Oooooh, okay I get it" she laughed out
Roland sighed "and that's another reason i became shut in, but i did mange to have four really close friends." he said smirking "i'm thinking about getting a fifth but shes a work in progress." he said jokingly.

Vellig said:
Matt chuckled but held his throat "bye, better hope you didn't get pregnant" he smirked and teleported her into an empty field, also teleporting her clothes next to her.
Sam's eyes turned dark purple, her appearance changing. "Oh no you don't" she growls her clothes changing as well as she opens a portal and drags him through angerily

Vellig said:

'Though...I might be in a hospital for awhile, I seem to have ticked off this succubus' he chuckled.
Cam sighed "A word of advice....Run"

shortyshot8 said:
Nero quickly ran out of the house "Dammit Dante...Be safe"

Cam sighed "Pity you were such a good Incubus too"
She frowned. "W-we have to stay there!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shrugged. "what would you like to do?" She asks softly
Ayen though for a moment "something that doesn't involve cans... or potatoes....." he said calmly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam's eyes turned dark purple, her appearance changing. "Oh no you don't" she growls her clothes changing as well as she opens a portal and drags him through angerily
Matt kicks her arms and runs, using Hus quick speed which was faster then the speed of light.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen though for a moment "something that doesn't involve cans... or potatoes....." he said calmly.
Amaya laughed a little. "Well that's not helpful" she says jokingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back