• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ansom frowned. "Neo.....fight me...." He began to laugh as he plucked the violet from his ear. He examined it before twirling it. "I accept the request because I guess I can use some entertainment." He shook his head and began to mutter. "Oh, Vio. I thought you knew me better. I like roses."

@Lumina

@Himeragi Seiker

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto's eyes widened as he turned his head back towards her, his face bright red. "R-Really?!" He asked, shocked. Tears of joy started running down his face. "I'm... So happy..." He said.
Noir was slightly taken aback by his tears. Why was he crying? Was it really that important to him? Still trying to wrap her mind around it she gave him a soft smile, placing her hand on his arm, reassuring him of her own resolve regarding this decision.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "Do you want me to yell?" She asks quietly
Ayen shook his head "no, it's just that... old habits die hard...." he said meekly.

shortyshot8 said:
William stood up "I don't know who I am...What I did.....Before I do that I need to find myself"
Tyler nodded. "Then you better hurry... Because your running out of time." He said.

Roman said:
Han rubbed his head for a moment as he thought, "Wanna go win some prizes at the amusement park?" He asked. "They have stuffed animals bigger than you there." He said jokingly.
Mays eyes widen. "Yes!" She says excitedly

Tyler nodded. "Then you better hurry... Because your running out of time." He said.
William nodded "When I first learned kove......" He closed his eyes as he walked "Was a girl named Mitsu?"

@AsongOfIceandFire

Lumina said:
Noir was slightly taken aback by his tears. Why was he crying? Was it really that important to him? Still trying to wrap her mind around it she gave him a soft smile, placing her hand on his arm, reassuring him of her own resolve regarding this decision.
Yuto wiped away his tears with his free hand. "W-Would you say yes if I asked if I could marry you...?" He asked slowly.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom frowned. "Neo.....fight me...." He began to laugh as he plucked the violet from his ear. He examined it before twirling it. "I accept the request because I guess I can use some entertainment." He shook his head and began to mutter. "Oh, Vio. I thought you knew me better. I like roses."
@Lumina

@Himeragi Seiker
''il let Neo know...''

*SHe said as she began to walk away*

Violetta couldn't help but laugh a bit. Of course she knew he liked roses better, but she couldn't help her signature was her favorite purple flower. A sign popped up and stuck itself in the petals of the tender flower in Ansom's hands. It read:

Welcome back my brother.

V

@AsongOfIceandFire

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "When I first learned kove......" He closed his eyes as he walked "Was a girl named Mitsu?"
@AsongOfIceandFire
Tyler nodded. "Yes, but you had fun with another girl and ruined everything. More than once. She hates you now." He said.

Tyler nodded. "Yes, but you had fun with another girl and ruined everything. More than once. She hates you now." He said.
William sighed "I have no choice I need to know who she is"

xoloveox said:
"Anyways. Dante seemed kinda fun." She continued.
Nero sighed "Why is that?"

Mayyflower said:
Mays eyes widen. "Yes!" She says excitedly
Han made them appear on a bench at the amusement park's. "Well, lets get some tickets."

Tyler sighed. "She's the daughter of the anti-god. That's all I know about her." He said.
William frowned "So I just have to go meet this anti-god? Great"

Yuto wiped away his tears with his free hand. "W-Would you say yes if I asked if I could marry you...?" He asked slowly.
Noir looked at Yuto, and chibi Yuto looked like he was about to speak, but Noir was already writing words in front of herself. He sat back down next to the sleeping chibi noir.

"Marriage is such a big word. Like you said it's a huge decision and I don't know if I could bring myself to answer it right away even though I know the answer would be yes."

She looked at Yuto, hoping it was a good enough answer that didn't upset him.

Lumina said:
Noir looked at Yuto, and chibi Yuto looked like he was about to speak, but Noir was already writing words in front of herself. He sat back down next to the sleeping chibi noir.
"Marriage is such a big word. Like you said it's a huge decision and I don't know if I could bring myself to answer it right away even though I know the answer would be yes."

She looked at Yuto, hoping it was a good enough answer that didn't upset him.
Yuto nodded. "Alright... I'm gonna wait tho. I wanna wait until I find you the prettiest ring in existence." He said with a smile. "Now why don't we head home for the day?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back