• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom wandered to the gates of the school. He had been away for quite some time, but he finally made his way back. Ansom had been busy with a little getaway to clear his mind. This excursion made the Anti-God more calm-minded and relaxed. He was sure all that will change but it was nice while it lasted.
''well...long time no see Ansom''

*Nanase said as he came up from behind him*

''you were gone for a long time yknow?''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked out the window when she cleaned up her mess and saw Ayen outside she sighed and poured herself another glass of milk and sat down
Ayen sighed "i fucked up" he said to himself "why do i have to so insistent?" he said laying down in the grass "why did i have to be born different?" he said angrily while holding a hand up as if trying to grab the sun.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...long time no see Ansom''
*Nanase said as he came up from behind him*

''you were gone for a long time yknow?''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom turned toward Nanase. "Ah, hello." He chuckled softly and stretched his arms. "Yes, I have been on a little.....business trip."

Mayyflower said:
May sat next to Han and fed them too happily. "See there awesome creatures" she says turning the duck into a goose.

Amaya heard Ayen get up, she layed there before getting up and Turned into a cat and went out into the living room
Han sighed, "Well... Now that ducks are cool and not ferocious bird beasts, I actually like them."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom turned toward Nanase. "Ah, hello." He chuckled softly and stretched his arms. "Yes, I have been on a little.....business trip."
''well since you've been out for so long...il tell you the news: Yuki and Shira got married, Mistu and William broke up cuz William kept cheating like a dumb ass, I found out Yuki is partly Intoner leading 6 other Intoners to enroll at this school. A Tournament is going on and...huh what else...well, im sure thats pretty much it aside from Natsumi and Natsuru getting their god appearances back''

*She said as she placed a blade to Ansom's neck*

''oh, and my brother Kajima, another God Eater enrolled as well. He was positioned guardian of Mitsu a long with Neo, and the Intoner, Three''

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Well... Now that ducks are cool and not ferocious bird beasts, I actually like them."
May smiled happily. "Yay I helped!" She says happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "i fucked up" he said to himself "why do i have to so insistent?" he said laying down in the grass "why did i have to be born different?" he said angrily while holding a hand up as if trying to grab the sun.
Amaya grabbed her glass of milk and went outside and put the milk on the porch and layed down next to Ayen quietly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well since you've been out for so long...il tell you the news: Yuki and Shira got married, Mistu and William broke up cuz William kept cheating like a dumb ass, I found out Yuki is partly Intoner leading 6 other Intoners to enroll at this school. A Tournament is going on and...huh what else...well, im sure thats pretty much it aside from Natsumi and Natsuru getting their god appearances back''
*She said as she placed a blade to Ansom's neck*

''oh, and my brother Kajima, another God Eater enrolled as well. He was positioned guardian of Mitsu a long with Neo, and the Intoner, Three''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Mitsu and William broke up?" He laughed loudly. "I love being right." He glanced down at the blade before looking back at Nanase. "What are you doing?"

Mayyflower said:
Han ruffled her hair, "Yep! You did!" He said smiling. "Good job, May!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto looked outside. It was getting dark. "Hmm... Looks like our date is drawing to a close... So, did you have fun today?" He asked her as he turned his head back towards her.
Noir had one arm draped over the back of her chair and she looked at Yuto, obviously looking like she wasn't really upset anymore. She nodded, her gaze shifting to the window, noting the lateness of the time herself. The chibis leaned against each other, full and sleepy, and they tiredly nodded to Yuto as well.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom raised an eyebrow. "Mitsu and William broke up?" He laughed loudly. "I love being right." He glanced down at the blade before looking back at Nanase. "What are you doing?"
(( Nooooo... He's back. xD ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
''well...im hungry to eat a god at the moment...plus im only seeing how you would react''

*She said as she placed her blade away*

''so now...what will you do now that you know all this stuff? oh, and theres a tournament going on here...'' (yet i dont think its still being RPed by people)

*She then gave Ansom a box which was heavy*

''oh, and you got missed class work''

Mayyflower said:

Amaya grabbed her glass of milk and went outside and put the milk on the porch and layed down next to Ayen quietly
Ayen hesitated to move then he looked at Amaya "I'm..... I'm sorry" he said softly "i shouldn't have said what i did." he said quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...im hungry to eat a god at the moment...plus im only seeing how you would react''
*She said as she placed her blade away*

''so now...what will you do now that you know all this stuff? oh, and theres a tournament going on here...'' (yet i dont think its still being RPed by people)

*She then gave Ansom a box which was heavy*

''oh, and you got missed class work''

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "I have no idea. None of that information really bothers me." He looked down at the box. "I do not typically do classwork." The box caught fire and burned to ashes. Then the ashes caught fire and burned to oblivion.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "I have no idea. None of that information really bothers me." He looked down at the box. "I do not typically do classwork." The box caught fire and burned to ashes. Then the ashes caught fire and burned to oblivion.
''hm...alright.......wanna have a beer?''

Lumina said:
((Anyone open? ;- ;) )
i have suzano xD )))

Mayyflower said:
May smiled happily and kicked her feet back and forth happily.
"You don't wanna play anymore?" Han asked curiously. "There is still a lot of time left."

Lumina said:
Noir had one arm draped over the back of her chair and she looked at Yuto, obviously looking like she wasn't really upset anymore. She nodded, her gaze shifting to the window, noting the lateness of the time herself. The chibis leaned against each other, full and sleepy, and they tiredly nodded to Yuto as well.
Yuto smiled at the sleepy chibi's and the tired Noir. "Well... I guess I should show you my surprise now... Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to marry me yet. I don't wanna rush things. Instead, I bought you this pretty ring!" He said happily as he pulled out a small ring case, opening it to reveal a ring imbued with an amethyst in its center. It was also decorated with diamonds. "I guess... Instead of asking for marriage... I'm asking you to be my soulmate." He said nervously, blushing.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hesitated to move then he looked at Amaya "I'm..... I'm sorry" he said softly "i shouldn't have said what i did." he said quietly.
Amaya nodded. "It's fine, I'm not mad" she sighs softly

Roman said:
"You don't wanna play anymore?" Han asked curiously. "There is still a lot of time left."
May shook her head and made all the animals dissapear except her llama, she turned it back into a stuffed animal

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

i have suzano xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shook his head. "I do not drink alcohol. It tastes bad and I prefer the beer of root." He smiled and a can of root beer appeared in his hand. "Besides....alcohol is bad for the body. I gotta keep up my sexy appearance." He laughed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto smiled at the sleepy chibi's and the tired Noir. "Well... I guess I should show you my surprise now... Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you to marry me yet. I don't wanna rush things. Instead, I bought you this pretty ring!" He said happily as he pulled out a small ring case, opening it to reveal a ring imbued with an amethyst in its center. It was also decorated with diamonds. "I guess... Instead of asking for marriage... I'm asking you to be my soulmate." He said nervously, blushing.
Noir's eyes widened at the sight of the ring. In response the chibis seemed to wake up a bit, and moved to get a better look at the ring. Both chibis stood in awe, grinning like idiots. A furious blush found Noir's face, but she didn't move.

"She wants to say yes but she wants to know what a soulmate is first."

Chibi Yuto spoke, especially admiring the purple of the amethyst.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shook his head. "I do not drink alcohol. It tastes bad and I prefer the beer of root." He smiled and a can of root beer appeared in his hand. "Besides....alcohol is bad for the body. I gotta keep up my sexy appearance." He laughed.
(( Where is the sexy he speaks of? :troll: ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

i have suzano xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Ugh yeah that's right I need to stop forgetting about him... what were the two up to again xD ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "It's fine, I'm not mad" she sighs softly

May shook her head and made all the animals dissapear except her llama, she turned it back into a stuffed animal
"If you don't wanna play anymore, then what do you wanna do?" Han asked. "I'm out of ideas."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
*Natsumi chuckled a little before drinking some beer*

''root beer...honestly im starting to think of you as a kid...oh well, i drink a lot of booze and im still sexy. im just surprised i havent gotten a hang over yet''

*She then took another drink before remembering something*

''oh and...eh never mind. i was only gonna say......agh never mind. doesnt matter to you anyway. how's your sis?''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back