• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya went into the room across the masters bedroom, she layed on the bed and looked up at the ceiling
Ayen crept into the room silently but stopped because he couldn't thing of anything to say, then he remembered how many of his friends use to say 'you may be able to conquer any castle Ayen, but a woman will bring you down faster that any god.' he finally walked out of the room and sat against a walk.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "it's more of i cant tell what they think or how they feel that worries me ,with weapons, armors, and other craft-able things i can tell their exact condition, people how ever, can hide how they feel, and that, is what scares me." he said frowning.

Ayen sighed "and what if one of the kids are naturally attuned to water? will you fear them? or love them less my love?" he asked calmly.
"...so you want to be able to read how everyone feels?" She asked tilting her head "why is that so important when in a crowd?"

Roman said:
Roman sighed and stood up. His hands in his pockets.
"I always stay alert. No matter the circumstances. Now if someone wants to kill my family, they better hope I'm not around to tear them apart."
...♅Akira sighed lightly and spoke as he looked out of the window♅...

“ Still, he seems powerful. If you encounter him, release a short power spike and I'll be there. ”

----------------

Tokihama Kaota] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#404040]((Uhh [/COLOR][/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] just wanted to ask you a question is it ok if one my characters has one of these powers?)
Tokihama Kaota][FONT=Georgia] [/FONT] [/QUOTE][QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota] [LIST][*][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#404040]Almighty Ascension[/COLOR][/FONT] [/LIST] [FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#404040](If you think this is basically omnipotence)[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Georgia] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia][SIZE=18px][COLOR=#404040][B]Limitations[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT=Georgia] [/FONT][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#404040]Users that have gained this power via [/COLOR][/FONT][URL="http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Almighty_Object_Fusion said:
Almighty Object Fusion[/URL] or Possession could be vulnerable toSeparation.

The user might be rejected by their own power.

The user might be overwhelmed by the new power they have obtained.

Too much power could drive the user mad.

The user's power might be limited by the Supreme Being.

• Meta Trascedence

• Absolute Existence

• Origin Manipulation

(If neither rate my post emotional)

((( No. )))

Nonalaka said:
"...so you want to be able to read how everyone feels?" She asked tilting her head "why is that so important when in a crowd?"
Roland sighed "i just want people to be honest, I'll rather be hurt by the truth than comforted by a lie." he said calmly looking back at her.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Still, he seems powerful. If you encounter him, release a short power spike and I'll be there. ”

----------------

((( No. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Neither?)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]1
(Neither?)

[/QUOTE]
((( Yes, neither. Almighty Ascension is the power to ascend to a limitless state of power and achieve virtual omnipotence. An acquisitive version of Omnipotence and ultimate apex of Self Transcendence. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

----------------

((( No. )))

[/QUOTE]
"I will... Too bad we don't know who it is. For the time being I will keep my eye out and alert you as quick as possible." Roman said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
((( Yes, neither. Almighty Ascension is the power to ascend to a limitless state of power and achieve virtual omnipotence. An acquisitive version of Omnipotence and ultimate apex of Self Transcendence. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Well ok then,so nothing that relates to omnipotency is even allowed?!)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota](Well ok then,so nothing that relates to omnipotency is even allowed?!)

[/QUOTE]
((( Yes. )))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen crept into the room silently but stopped because he couldn't thing of anything to say, then he remembered how many of his friends use to say 'you may be able to conquer any castle Ayen, but a woman will bring you down faster that any god.' he finally walked out of the room and sat against a walk.
Amaya layed there, thinking about a lot of stuff, she didn't get any sleep because of it

Roman said:
"I will... Too bad we don't know who it is. For the time being I will keep my eye out and alert you as quick as possible." Roman said.
...♅Akira turned his attention back to Roman and replied♅...

“ Something about his voice seemed familiar, however I don't know who it is, nor what their intentions are. ”

Roman said:
"I feel the same... " Han said with a sigh.
May smirked. "That was for the ducks" she says before spawning one next to Han, "here" she says handing him a loaf of bread. "Feed them" she says giving the duck some bread

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira turned his attention back to Roman and replied♅...
“ Something about his voice seemed familiar, however I don't know who it is, nor what their intentions are. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman thought for a moment, "I can't say I heard the voice before. I only say this because I don't know what voice you're talking about..." he said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed there, thinking about a lot of stuff, she didn't get any sleep because of it
Ayen didn't sleep, he got up when he noticed the dawns first light and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast, he ended up making enough eggs and sausage for two and set the table accordingly, then he sat down and ate.

Mayyflower said:
May smirked. "That was for the ducks" she says before spawning one next to Han, "here" she says handing him a loaf of bread. "Feed them" she says giving the duck some bread
Han took the bread and fed the ducks, "Well, they don't hate me anymore... Here ya go ducks." He said feeding them more

Roman said:
Han took the bread and fed the ducks, "Well, they don't hate me anymore... Here ya go ducks." He said feeding them more
May sat next to Han and fed them too happily. "See there awesome creatures" she says turning the duck into a goose.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen didn't sleep, he got up when he noticed the dawns first light and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast, he ended up making enough eggs and sausage for two and set the table accordingly, then he sat down and ate.
Amaya heard Ayen get up, she layed there before getting up and Turned into a cat and went out into the living room

Roman said:
Roman thought for a moment, "I can't say I heard the voice before. I only say this because I don't know what voice you're talking about..." he said.
...♅Akira continued looking at Roman as he spoke, soon looking around him and attempting to sense the unknown male's presence, yet it was to no avail. He replied to him♅...

“ I'll start investigating. In the mean time, I'll need you to act normal, as he may be watching you. I have no idea where he is because he can somehow hide his presence, so I'll be relying on your signal. ”

...♅Akira then looked at the background, seeing the children. He spoke, a partial smile appearing on his face as he turned around and began walking away. He soon vanished in a flurry of golden coloured particles♅...

“ Anyway, I can see that your busy, so I'll leave you alone. Later~ ”

tumblr_ni7x8aZZYN1u0jzt2o1_r1_500_zpsq7spsfhn.gif

Mayyflower said:
Amaya heard Ayen get up, she layed there before getting up and Turned into a cat and went out into the living room
Ayen sighed without his powers felt helpless, like a bird who forgot to fly, he finished his food and left the other plate of eggs on the table with a glass of milk as he when outside to get some fresh air.

Ansom wandered to the gates of the school. He had been away for quite some time, but he finally made his way back. Ansom had been busy with a little getaway to clear his mind. This excursion made the Anti-God more calm-minded and relaxed. He was sure all that will change but it was nice while it lasted.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking at Roman as he spoke, soon looking around him and attempting to sense the unknown male's presence, yet it was to no avail. He replied to him♅...
“ I'll start investigating. In the mean time, I'll need you to act normal, as he may be watching you. I have no idea where he is because he can somehow hide his presence, so I'll be relying on your signal. ”

...♅Akira then looked at the background, seeing the children. He spoke, a partial smile appearing on his face as he turned around and began walking away. He soon vanished in a flurry of golden coloured particles♅...

“ Anyway, I can see that your busy, so I'll leave you alone. Later~ ”

tumblr_ni7x8aZZYN1u0jzt2o1_r1_500_zpsq7spsfhn.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded and watched as Akira vanished. He told himself in a quiet tone.

"Normal... Act normal, Roman. You're father just passed but the lives of your loved ones and others are now in your hands. So act normal. For them."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed without his powers felt helpless, like a bird who forgot to fly, he finished his food and left the other plate of eggs on the table with a glass of milk as he when outside to get some fresh air.
Amaya changed into her human form and sat at the table and ate the eggs but stayed to drink the milk

Mayyflower said:
Amaya changed into her human form and sat at the table and ate the eggs but stayed to drink the milk
Ayen looked at the morning sun and sighed as he sat down as he tried, even knowing it wouldn't work, to communicate with the nature around him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked at the morning sun and sighed as he sat down as he tried, even knowing it wouldn't work, to communicate with the nature around him.
Amaya looked out the window when she cleaned up her mess and saw Ayen outside she sighed and poured herself another glass of milk and sat down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back