• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota layed down on the couch and yawned Huh....A guest gets the worst places to sleep Kaota said to Neko

[/QUOTE]
"It's an apartment...we only have a single bedroom and that's Karito's." Neko said before she poofed into a cat.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's an apartment...we only have a single bedroom and that's Karito's." Neko said before she poofed into a cat.
Whatever.....Kaota huffed as he closed his eyes If you ever want to sleep with me,Just meet me,I'll be here Kaota said to Neko jokingly

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Whatever.....Kaota huffed as he closed his eyes If you ever want to sleep with me,Just meet me,I'll be here Kaota said to Neko jokingly

[/QUOTE]
Neko sat down and looked from Karito's room to Kaota then back again. Finally making her decision, she trotted her way over to Kaota and hopped on to his chest. Curling herself up into a ball, she meowed softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Neko sat down and looked from Karito's room to Kaota then back again. Finally making her decision, she trotted her way over to Kaota and hopped on to his chest. Curling herself up into a ball, she meowed softly.
(Reply Senpai)

WeirdPrincess said:
Kaota was sleeping,His eyes were closed and he was in dreamland

(Timeskip?)

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota was sleeping,His eyes were closed and he was in dreamland
(Timeskip?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Yeah, think I'm gonna call it a night though. I'll reply in the morning ))

((Ooops fell asleep ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...you want me to kiss you more?''
*He said as he moved a bit closer*

[/QUOTE]
Amara chuckled "well, it would be nice~

Roman said:
Roman looked up at Akira and sighed before to looking downward again.
"What would anyone want with me? It isn't like I could do anything with my current emotional state anyways."
...♅Akira sighed lightly and looked towards the ground. He then replied as he looked at him♅...

“ Whoever it is, they want you to feel like this. I suppose it would make it easier to kill you, or your family. You need to remain alert. ”

kurosaki_ichigo_by_agito_lind-d5d7wv2_zpsc1f10f01.png

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "when it comes to my work i have confidence by the boat load" he said scratching his head "but people are a whole other story" he said looking around.
"Is that so?"Dakota frowned in thought "Are you worried about what others think?" She asked as she placed her hands on her hips "you have no reason to worry."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and looked towards the ground. He then replied as he looked at him♅...

“ Whoever it is, they want you to feel like this. I suppose it would make it easier to kill you, or your family. You need to remain alert. ”

kurosaki_ichigo_by_agito_lind-d5d7wv2_zpsc1f10f01.png

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed and stood up. His hands in his pockets.

"I always stay alert. No matter the circumstances. Now if someone wants to kill my family, they better hope I'm not around to tear them apart."

((Uhh @Fukushima Akira just wanted to ask you a question is it ok if one my characters has one of these powers?)

• Almighty Ascension

(If you think this is basically omnipotence)

Limitations

Users that have gained this power via Almighty Object Fusion or Possession could be vulnerable toSeparation.

The user might be rejected by their own power.

The user might be overwhelmed by the new power they have obtained.

Too much power could drive the user mad.

The user's power might be limited by the Supreme Being.

• Meta Trascedence
  • Absolute Existence
  • Origin Manipulation

(If neither rate my post emotional)

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled softly before sitting in a chair next to his bed. "God I hate being the bad guy" she huffed to herself. "Ollie I know your awake." She says putting her head on the bed
Oliver frowned and curled up in the bed. "What do you want?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus chuckled "I just might be"

Nero sighed "This....Is Dante"

William looked down "I don't want....Any of this....." He muttered in a strange voice
Tyler started roaring in his face. "THEN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT MAN!? YOU JUST LOST THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!" He yelled.

(COOOOOLLLL I'M THE ONLY ONE ON!!!!! BEAT THAT BOSSSSSSSS >:3!!!!!!!!)

TheRebelliousDragon said:

Tyler started roaring in his face. "THEN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT MAN!? YOU JUST LOST THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!" He yelled.

(( I have been on before you.... ))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Naruto:Is that you Kakashi Sensai?

[/QUOTE]
(( Yes... What is it Naruto? ))

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Naruto:Nothing,Just feeling bored

[/QUOTE]
(( Go train then, or perhaps hand out with your friends. Lol, if you're really bored, more people are online in the afternoon. ))

Lexi sighed. "Well I'm your mother and if my kid is crying it's my job to see what's wrong" she says softly even if I already know She thought to herself

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sighed. "Well I'm your mother and if my kid is crying it's my job to see what's wrong" she says softly even if I already know She thought to herself
Oliver sighed. "Just let me go to sleep." He grumbled.

Mayyflower said:
May sighed. "So I wasted my energy?" She asks softly
(( Sorry, I never replied. I got caught up in a conversation with some friends :P ))

Han nodded as he continued to watch the duck, "Sorry for confusing you, I just didn't want the coyote to hurt my favorite little person." He said giving her a hug.

Roman said:
(( Sorry, I never replied. I got caught up in a conversation with some friends :P ))
Han nodded as he continued to watch the duck, "Sorry for confusing you, I just didn't want the coyote to hurt my favorite little person." He said giving her a hug.
May hugged him back. "It's okay, I don't loose energy, I'm a goddess" she says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
May hugged him back. "It's okay, I don't loose energy, I'm a goddess" she says with a chuckle
"I know, I know." Han said smiling. "I just don't like confusing people. Especially my friends."

Oliver sighed. "Just let me go to sleep." He grumbled.
Lexi rolled her eyes. "Go to sleep" she says annoyed as she gets up and leaves.

Roman said:
"I know, I know." Han said smiling. "I just don't like confusing people. Especially my friends."
May smiled. "It's fine" she says happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back