• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi rolled her eyes. "Go to sleep" she says annoyed as she gets up and leaves.

May smiled. "It's fine" she says happily
Han smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Now, go play young one. I'll be here when you're ready to go."

Oliver sighed. "See you soon... Anna..." He muttered before he drifted off to sleep.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi rolled her eyes. "Go to sleep" she says annoyed as she gets up and leaves.

May smiled. "It's fine" she says happily

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver sighed. "See you soon... Anna..." He muttered before he drifted off to sleep.
Lexi sat on the couch and watched tv

Roman said:
Han smiled and gave her a kiss on the forehead, "Now, go play young one. I'll be here when you're ready to go."
May nodded happily before running back and playing with her animal friends

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sat on the couch and watched tv

May nodded happily before running back and playing with her animal friends
Han turned his attention to the duck, who just happened to be gone. He then heard a loud quack by his ear and turned his head a little before being attacked, "Goddammit duck!! I knew you still hated me!"

Nonalaka said:
"Is that so?"Dakota frowned in thought "Are you worried about what others think?" She asked as she placed her hands on her hips "you have no reason to worry."
Roland sighed "it's more of i cant tell what they think or how they feel that worries me ,with weapons, armors, and other craft-able things i can tell their exact condition, people how ever, can hide how they feel, and that, is what scares me." he said frowning.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "Please don't make me train with water" she huffs
Ayen sighed "and what if one of the kids are naturally attuned to water? will you fear them? or love them less my love?" he asked calmly.

Roman said:
Han turned his attention to the duck, who just happened to be gone. He then heard a loud quack by his ear and turned his head a little before being attacked, "Goddammit duck!! I knew you still hated me!"
May watched Han get attacked by the duck. "Should I despawned it?" She called out

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "it's more of i cant tell what they think or how they feel that worries me ,with weapons, armors, and other craft-able things i can tell their exact condition, people how ever, can hide how they feel, and that, is what scares me." he said frowning.

Ayen sighed "and what if one of the kids are naturally attuned to water? will you fear them? or love them less my love?" he asked calmly.
"I would love them," she says a little irritated by the question. "If they like water.. Fine doesn't mean I have to like water" she says annoyed

Mayyflower said:
May watched Han get attacked by the duck. "Should I despawned it?" She called out
"Yes! Please get this jerk of a bird outta here!" Han said as he swatted at the duck.

Mayyflower said:
"I would love them," she says a little irritated by the question. "If they like water.. Fine doesn't mean I have to like water" she says annoyed
Ayen shook his head "it wouldn't mean they like water, it means even at a young age their power over water would flourish and to be around them would to be around water." he said softly.

Roman said:
"Yes! Please get this jerk of a bird outta here!" Han said as he swatted at the duck.
May made the duck vanish and healed anything the duck did to harm Han, his head,neck, and face. "you okay now?" She asks

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "it wouldn't mean they like water, it means even at a young age their power over water would flourish and to be around them would to be around water." he said softly.
"I wouldn't care, they would be my child, I wouldnt love them any less because of water, you have this fear and see what it's like." She says angerily before she got up and left the room.

Mayyflower said:
May made the duck vanish and healed anything the duck did to harm Han, his head,neck, and face. "you okay now?" She asks
Han frowned, "I hate ducks..." he said

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru chuckled a little before moving in closer to kiss Amara*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled before moving closer and kissing him slowly.

Mayyflower said:
"I wouldn't care, they would be my child, I wouldnt love them any less because of water, you have this fear and see what it's like." She says angerily before she got up and left the room.
Ayen sighed "seems I'm ever the idiot when it comes to those i love." he said to himself as he got up to follow Amaya.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "seems I'm ever the idiot when it comes to those i love." he said to himself as he got up to follow Amaya.
Amaya went into the room across the masters bedroom, she layed on the bed and looked up at the ceiling

Mayyflower said:
May frowned. "I can make ducks like you" she says happily
"That doesn't mean I'll like them back, but go ahead." Han said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back