• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
((Ugh yeah that's right I need to stop forgetting about him... what were the two up to again xD ))
i...think their at Suzano's home, the mansion...)))

Lumina said:
Noir's eyes widened at the sight of the ring. In response the chibis seemed to wake up a bit, and moved to get a better look at the ring. Both chibis stood in awe, grinning like idiots. A furious blush found Noir's face, but she didn't move.
"She wants to say yes but she wants to know what a soulmate is first."

Chibi Yuto spoke, especially admiring the purple of the amethyst.
Yuto blushed and looked away a little more. "I-I'm asking you to be with me... Forever... That way I can work up the courage to ask me to marry you..." He said. "I-I mean... Asking for marriage is a big deal and all... I don't wanna rush anything..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi chuckled a little before drinking some beer*
''root beer...honestly im starting to think of you as a kid...oh well, i drink a lot of booze and im still sexy. im just surprised i havent gotten a hang over yet''

*She then took another drink before remembering something*

''oh and...eh never mind. i was only gonna say......agh never mind. doesnt matter to you anyway. how's your sis?''

[/QUOTE]
"My sis?" Ansom frowned. "I do not know. I haven't talked to her in awhile." He shrugged. "What were you going to say. You cannot just start a sentence and not finish it."

Roman said:
"If you don't wanna play anymore, then what do you wanna do?" Han asked. "I'm out of ideas."
May hummed at the thought. "I don't know what we could do here.." She says shrugging

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"My sis?" Ansom frowned. "I do not know. I haven't talked to her in awhile." He shrugged. "What were you going to say. You cannot just start a sentence and not finish it."
''well i was gonna say Shira stabbed the fuck out of William...thats pretty much it. *yawn* i think one of the intoners wanted to see you i think, im not sure...it was a request waaaay long time ago''

Mayyflower said:
May hummed at the thought. "I don't know what we could do here.." She says shrugging
Han rubbed his head for a moment as he thought, "Wanna go win some prizes at the amusement park?" He asked. "They have stuffed animals bigger than you there." He said jokingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i...think their at Suzano's home, the mansion...)))

[/QUOTE]
((Ah. Yup. That's right. Good lord it's been a while.))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver frowned and curled up in the bed. "What do you want?" He asked.

Tyler started roaring in his face. "THEN WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT MAN!? YOU JUST LOST THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE!" He yelled.

(COOOOOLLLL I'M THE ONLY ONE ON!!!!! BEAT THAT BOSSSSSSSS >:3!!!!!!!!)
William gripped his own head "I want to remember....."

shortyshot8 said:
William gripped his own head "I want to remember....."
Tyler kept roaring. "Well we tried to help you! But you just can't remember! What's done is done and you have to accept that!" He said.

Tyler kept roaring. "Well we tried to help you! But you just can't remember! What's done is done and you have to accept that!" He said.
Tears rolled down his face "I have a kid...I have a wife...........I don't want to lose it all"

Yuto blushed and looked away a little more. "I-I'm asking you to be with me... Forever... That way I can work up the courage to ask me to marry you..." He said. "I-I mean... Asking for marriage is a big deal and all... I don't wanna rush anything..."
Chibi Yuto nodded, looking back at Noir, who was just staring at the ring.

She had never seen anything so gorgeous. And Yuto, this amazing man in front of him, wanted her to have it, to signify he felt the same way as herself... She swallowed, never having allowed herself the thought that maybe Yuto felt the same, the longing to be with the other until the ends of days. She never saw herself as good enough that someone might feel that way about her. But here he was, shattering every expectation. So Noir decided to look at him head on, cheeks still a burning red, and nod yes to his question.

shortyshot8 said:
Tears rolled down his face "I have a kid...I have a wife...........I don't want to lose it all"
Tyler put a spear to his neck. "How could you say that when you don't even love either of them anymore in the first place?! You don't even remember HOW to love them!" He yelled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well i was gonna say Shira stabbed the fuck out of William...thats pretty much it. *yawn* i think one of the intoners wanted to see you i think, im not sure...it was a request waaaay long time ago''

[/QUOTE]
"Nobody should want to see me. I am not very good company." Ansom chuckled. "Shira stabbed William? Brilliant." He nodded.

Tyler put a spear to his neck. "How could you say that when you don't even love either of them anymore in the first place?! You don't even remember HOW to love them!" He yelled.
Williams's power began to shift "Shut up......Just shut up...."

AsongOfIceandFire said:
"Nobody should want to see me. I am not very good company." Ansom chuckled. "Shira stabbed William? Brilliant." He nodded.
''many times with her tail. Kajima also did beat the shit outta him. oh wait i remember the request, Neo wanted to fight you''

Lumina said:
Chibi Yuto nodded, looking back at Noir, who was just staring at the ring.
She had never seen anything so gorgeous. And Yuto, this amazing man in front of him, wanted her to have it, to signify he felt the same way as herself... She swallowed, never having allowed herself the thought that maybe Yuto felt the same, the longing to be with the other until the ends of days. She never saw herself as good enough that someone might feel that way about her. But here he was, shattering every expectation. So Noir decided to look at him head on, cheeks still a burning red, and nod yes to his question.
Yuto's eyes widened as he turned his head back towards her, his face bright red. "R-Really?!" He asked, shocked. Tears of joy started running down his face. "I'm... So happy..." He said.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Violetta was sitting off in a tree when she noticed a presence. She grinned, continuing to look off in the distance.

A violet tucked itself behind Ansom's ear.

shortyshot8 said:
Williams's power began to shift "Shut up......Just shut up...."
Tyler glared at him as he pulled his spear back. "You still have a chance to fix this. That is, if your willing to put forth the effort to love her... That is if you still do." He said coldly.

Kaori stood up.

"Well, take me back to the real world and get started on your dream, Tobi."

She gave another small smile, looking at Tobi.

@shortyshot8

Tyler glared at him as he pulled his spear back. "You still have a chance to fix this. That is, if your willing to put forth the effort to love her... That is if you still do." He said coldly.
William stood up "I don't know who I am...What I did.....Before I do that I need to find myself"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back