• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Violetta couldn't help but laugh a bit. Of course she knew he liked roses better, but she couldn't help her signature was her favorite purple flower. A sign popped up and stuck itself in the petals of the tender flower in Ansom's hands. It read:
Welcome back my brother.

V

@AsongOfIceandFire
Ansom nodded as Nanase left. He then looked at the sign. "Thanks Vio." He smiled. "Hmm....Im not used to warm welcomes."

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "So I just have to go meet this anti-god? Great"
Tyler rolled his eyes. "I don't exactly like him. He and me had a fight one time... Let's just say it didn't end well." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rolled his eyes. "I don't exactly like him. He and me had a fight one time... Let's just say it didn't end well." He said.
William shrugged "I don't care I have to meet him" He said still walking

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded as Nanase left. He then looked at the sign. "Thanks Vio." He smiled. "Hmm....Im not used to warm welcomes."
*Because Neo can, She was on the school roof as she aimed her umbrella at Ansom charging it up and then it released an ice blast towards Ansom as she smiled*

''ive been waiting a long time...Ansom..''

Yuto nodded. "Alright... I'm gonna wait tho. I wanna wait until I find you the prettiest ring in existence." He said with a smile. "Now why don't we head home for the day?"
Noir nodded, yawning a bit. She carefully scooped up the chibis in her hand, both of which were sleeping soundly.

The waiter had brought back a cup of water for Noir, since hers was gone. She gratefully took it, drinking a little since it had been a while since her first cup had been emptied.

Neither Yuto or Noif knew, but Dark Noir had gotten to the cup first, dropping an invisible drop of her own ink into the water before it was served to the girl. Now she'd wait and see.

Noir looked at Yuto, yawning again. She was pretty tired.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Violetta sat back, happy she could at least have said hello to him.

She looked down at her hand, clenching and unclenching her fist.

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged "I don't care I have to meet him" He said still walking
@AsongOfIceandFire
Tyler stopped. "This is where we part ways... I have my own matters to attend to." He said as he began stepping backwards.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and kissed his cheek before getting up and grabbing her glass of milk.
Ayen smiled as he got up "so, it seems, for the moment, that you're the more powerful one in this relationship, atleast till i can get my powers back." he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, yawning a bit. She carefully scooped up the chibis in her hand, both of which were sleeping soundly.
The waiter had brought back a cup of water for Noir, since hers was gone. She gratefully took it, drinking a little since it had been a while since her first cup had been emptied.

Neither Yuto or Noif knew, but Dark Noir had gotten to the cup first, dropping an invisible drop of her own ink into the water before it was served to the girl. Now she'd wait and see.

Noir looked at Yuto, yawning again. She was pretty tired.

Violetta sat back, happy she could at least have said hello to him.

She looked down at her hand, clenching and unclenching her fist.
Yuto got up and took her hand after she finished her cup. He gave her a kiss to end the date. He pulled away with a smile. "I'm glad you had fun on our date..." He said softly.

xoloveox said:
"Nah, you dont have to be. Ill just go to a bar, or dante, or something.."
Nero chuckled "No way in hell I'm letting that happen"

@AsongOfIceandFire (Where exactly is Ansom at the moment?)

Yuto got up and took her hand after she finished her cup. He gave her a kiss to end the date. He pulled away with a smile. "I'm glad you had fun on our date..." He said softly.
Noir nodded, getting way more tired than she thought she should be.

"Lets go hom" was all she managed to write. She laughed it off, figuring she was just exhausted from the day, as evidenced by the chibis. She did feel ridiculously exhausted and unstable though. Oh well. Sleep should help.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he got up "so, it seems, for the moment, that you're the more powerful one in this relationship, atleast till i can get my powers back." he said while rubbing the back of his neck.
Amaya chuckle. "Girls are the dominant ones in the relationship" she says jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Nero chuckled "No way in hell I'm letting that happen"

@AsongOfIceandFire (Where exactly is Ansom at the moment?)
"Huh?" She glanced at him. "why not?"

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, getting way more tired than she thought she should be.
"Lets go hom" was all she managed to write. She laughed it off, figuring she was just exhausted from the day, as evidenced by the chibis. She did feel ridiculously exhausted and unstable though. Oh well. Sleep should help.
Yuto picked her up, piggy back style and started for home. "Sweet dreams my little angel..." He said with a grin.

Mayyflower said:
May smiled happily. "Yay" she says excitedly
Han paid for two tickets and led May inside the park. "Okay, I see stuffed bears, pandas, big ol' llamas, and other stuff. Which one do you want first?"

Roman said:
Han paid for two tickets and led May inside the park. "Okay, I see stuffed bears, pandas, big ol' llamas, and other stuff. Which one do you want first?"
May pointed to the big ol' llama. "The big ol' llama" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckle. "Girls are the dominant ones in the relationship" she says jokingly
Ayen sighed "if you've seen what i have...." he said before stopping himself "never mind that, so, my love... how are you feeling to day?" he asked happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back