• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May pointed to the big ol' llama. "The big ol' llama" she says happily
Han chuckled, "Ah, little kids make things that I say funny." He said as he went over to the game. He paid to play and in no time won the llama. "Boo-Ya!"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "if you've seen what i have...." he said before stopping himself "never mind that, so, my love... how are you feeling to day?" he asked happily.
Amaya smiled and rolled her eyes. "I feel heavy, and really tired" she says softly

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Ah, little kids make things that I say funny." He said as he went over to the game. He paid to play and in no time won the llama. "Boo-Ya!"
May jumped for joy. "Woo hooo" she cheered

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto picked her up, piggy back style and started for home. "Sweet dreams my little angel..." He said with a grin.
Noir fell asleep soon after they started home. But it wasn't a peaceful sleep.

Noir stirred awake in a landscape she didn't recognize. It was like a bunch of different colored paints were all smushed together and flung everywhere. It was messy and distorted enough to be slightly scary. Noir stood up, looking around the place before all the colors slowly grew blackened and looked like they were getting infected. Laughter began resounding through the dreamscape, and it sounded a lot like...

Dark Noir. She walked up to the area Noir was in, and was doing nothing but simply grinning. Noir wanted to turn and run but the paint beneath her feet had wrapped itself around her ankles, and the darkness in it was slightly burning the touching flesh. She looked up to see Dark Noir had gone, and tried to twist her body to look around, but it didn't work as well as she had hoped. Turning back to the front her eyes widened as an arrow consisting of completely black ink mixed with pure darkness pierced her chest.

The Noir in the real world looked awful.

Mayyflower said:
May jumped for joy. "Woo hooo" she cheered
The man handed Han the llama, which blocked half his torso when he held it. "Here you are..."

Lumina said:
Noir fell asleep soon after they started home. But it wasn't a peaceful sleep.
Noir stirred awake in a landscape she didn't recognize. It was like a bunch of different colored paints were all smushed together and flung everywhere. It was messy and distorted enough to be slightly scary. Noir stood up, looking around the place before all the colors slowly grew blackened and looked like they were getting infected. Laughter began resounding through the dreamscape, and it sounded a lot like...

Dark Noir. She walked up to the area Noir was in, and was doing nothing but simply grinning. Noir wanted to turn and run but the paint beneath her feet had wrapped itself around her ankles, and the darkness in it was slightly burning the touching flesh. She looked up to see Dark Noir had gone, and tried to twist her body to look around, but it didn't work as well as she had hoped. Turning back to the front her eyes widened as an arrow consisting of completely black ink mixed with pure darkness pierced her chest.

The Noir in the real world looked awful.
Yuto frowned as he saw she was having a nightmare. "Hang in there champ... I know you can do it..." He said softly as he walked in his dorm and plopped her on the bed. "Maybe... Maybe if I... I'll give it a shot..." He said as he blushed and he got on top of Noir, kissing her deeply as a purple aura radiated from him. He was giving her more power and warmth. Any wounds she had, healed.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and rolled her eyes. "I feel heavy, and really tired" she says softly
Ayen walked over to her and picked her up "but my love, you're so light." he said jokingly as he took her up to the bedroom "and you're not the only one that's tired." he said lying down on the bed.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen walked over to her and picked her up "but my love, you're so light." he said jokingly as he took her up to the bedroom "and you're not the only one that's tired." he said lying down on the bed.
Amaya layed down next to him. "I'm very tired" she says tiredly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya layed down next to him. "I'm very tired" she says tiredly
Ayen nodded "very well my love." he said wrapping an arm around her as he closed his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back