• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi placed his forehead to hers "I know" He said quietly
Kaori seemed to calm down a bit as Tobi's forehead touched hers. She stirred a big but not as much as before.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn nodded,"Yes...I want to live with you daddy."
William nodded before warping to Celia's room "Celia......A word?" He said

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
Riley grunted. "Fineee" she sighed

Mia popped up and warped infront of her and dragged her down
Annabel yelped as she warped out of Mia's grip then appeared behind her and hugged her before the warped agai and appeared in a free fall bed the ocean

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled "Hey...Thank you for trying" He said softly
Kitty blushed and nodded slightly "ja" she said quietly to him as she grabed a book off her shel

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel yelped as she warped out of Mia's grip then appeared behind her and hugged her before the warped agai and appeared in a free fall bed the ocean

Kitty blushed and nodded slightly "ja" she said quietly to him as she grabed a book off her shel

[/QUOTE]
Mia came up out of the water and laughed. "Holy crap" she says wiping her face

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and looked into his eyes. "I love you Ayen" she whispered
Ayen placed his hand on her cheek "And I love you Amaya," he whispered as he tilted his head and kissed her.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Hak chuckled, before she mentioned the body. He wasnt at all bothered by it, and simply bounded her in his arms. "It was more of what I'd call a little ninja action by myself. Ran the others off, but you laughed until you got a headache." Shifting his attention towards Y, Hak finally set Mika down and held her hand. "Next srop, the store. I need to pick up some things."

[/QUOTE]
"I did it again" Mika said quietly obviously scared and ashamed about it. She didn't even remember the moment as prophet had taken her over and did the killing edits she gave Mika her body back

Mayyflower said:
Mia came up out of the water and laughed. "Holy crap" she says wiping her face
Annabel laughed as she came up rather close to Mia "that was fun" she sai happily

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura tosses her in the air and caught her "what do you wanna do?" She asks.
Riley shrugged. "I wanna go to the dorm I used to live in" she says softly

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Nodding his head with a gentle smile, Kaname dropped his hand from her face and laid back against the couch once again. He hadnt a reason to say anything else, and was now allowing himself to think about what he would do next. What if his mother found out about what happened? He'd never hear the end of it. Still, he had Camilla. A flower. Someone to talk to.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla let out a small sigh, content and happy with herself that she was indeed helping in some way and that she wasn't a bad friend after all but a good one. She also sat in silence apart from the odd yawn she would let out as her tiredness was creeping up on her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I did it again" Mika said quietly obviously scared and ashamed about it. She didn't even remember the moment as prophet had taken her over and did the killing edits she gave Mika her body back

Annabel laughed as she came up rather close to Mia "that was fun" she sai happily

[/QUOTE]
Mia blushed and nodded. "Yes that was" she says happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"Why?" Kagura asks and tilts her head.
Riley huffed. "Cause I never saw it before, well you know what I mean" she says softly

(Character List:

Daniel (free)

Jasper (free)

Mitsu (with kite @TheRebelliousDragon)

Myuki (free)

Liara (free)

Thana (free)

Annabel (wit Mia)

Blake (with star)

Mika (with hak @shortyshot8)

And I think that's it)

Mayyflower said:

Riley huffed. "Cause I never saw it before, well you know what I mean" she says softly
Annabel laches happily before she blushed a lttle realizing how close she was to her "s-so" she said to mia

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I did it again" Mika said quietly obviously scared and ashamed about it. She didn't even remember the moment as prophet had taken her over and did the killing edits she gave Mika her body back

[/QUOTE]
Hak sighed. Looked like he couldnt avoid this one. Carefully, Hak squeezed Mika into hug, lowering his voice to a whisper. "It isnt your fault. You were protecting yourself. I am not angry with you, nor am I afraid. I wont leave you behind, try to relax."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel yelped as she warped out of Mia's grip then appeared behind her and hugged her before the warped agai and appeared in a free fall bed the ocean

[/QUOTE]
Tark smiled "Do you want some help?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Character List:
Daniel (free)

Jasper (free)

Myuki (free)

Liara (free)

Thana (free)

Annabel (wit Mia)

Blake (with star)

And I think that's it)

Annabel laches happily before she blushed a lttle realizing how close she was to her "s-so" she said to mia

[/QUOTE]
(Can I meet Thana?)

Nonalaka said:
Camilla let out a small sigh, content and happy with herself that she was indeed helping in some way and that she wasn't a bad friend after all but a good one. She also sat in silence apart from the odd yawn she would let out as her tiredness was creeping up on her.
As quiet as the eoom was , Camilla's yawn came off as a bomb to Kaname's ears. Shifting his attention to Camilla, he extended his left hand and gently flicked her on the cheek. "I told you to get some rest. Its evident youre tired. I'll stay up and watch the both of you"

Mayyflower said:

"Yes I do" she says and Nods before telepoering them to the dorm.

Daniel reaver](Character List: Daniel (free) Jasper (free) Mitsu (with kite @TheRebelliousDragon) Myuki (free) Liara (free) Thana (free) Annabel (wit Mia) Blake (with star) Mika (with hak [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10848-mashiro-shiina/ said:
@Mashiro Shiina[/URL])

And I think that's it)

Mia kept blushing. "So" she whispers repeating what Annabel just said

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Hak sighed. Looked like he couldnt avoid this one. Carefully, Hak squeezed Mika into hug, lowering his voice to a whisper. "It isnt your fault. You were protecting yourself. I am not angry with you, nor am I afraid. I wont leave you behind, try to relax."

[/QUOTE]
Mika frowned as she nuzzled hak "no I wasnt. Prophet wanted death and that's what she got" she whimpered to hak before burring her face into him "I'm a evil girl" she whispered quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Character List:
Daniel (free)

Jasper (free)

Myuki (free)

Liara (free)

Thana (free)

Annabel (wit Mia)

Blake (with star)

And I think that's it)

[/QUOTE]
can i send Kikuri to Miyuki?)))

Mayyflower said:
Mia kept blushing. "So" she whispers repeating what Annabel just said
Annabel blushed more as she floated with mia not knowing what to do know

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]can i send Kikuri to Miyuki?)))

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah she's in th park hiding in some bushes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back