• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Camilla had almost dozed off before receiving a flick on the cheek "Ah!" She looked over a Kaname she was about to protest that she wasn't but admitted defeat "Alright" she said as she stood up going to the other spare bed in the dorm "Nighty night" she said tiredly before she left to curl up and go to sleep, quickly falling asleep curled up and hugging a pillow.
Kaname chuckled. Watching as she left the room, Kaname waited until she completely disappeared for him to get up and stretch out on the sofa. Laying awake with his hands behind his head, Kaname stared aimlessly at the ceiling.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded "Do you want me to leave?" He asked

Marcus stood up "It's good to see you again...Erm...Sorry for what I said the other day"

William's eyes widened as he quickly rushed outside "What the hell!?!"
Angels were scattered across the ground, all dead. Blood was shed everywhere.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more seeing that she went in for the kiss so Annabel gladly moved in also and pressed her lips to Mia's and blushed badly

[/QUOTE]
Mia placed her hands on her cheeks, she tilted her head and kissed her, blushing

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Angels were scattered across the ground, all dead. Blood was shed everywhere.
William looked at the blood as he began to walk through the streets "This.....This can't be right" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Tark nodded "Do you want me to leave?" He asked

Marcus stood up "It's good to see you again...Erm...Sorry for what I said the other day"

William's eyes widened as he quickly rushed outside "What the hell!?!"
Kitty shook her head before she fell asleep on the bed curled in a small ball

Thana nodded "and I'm sorry as well" she said frankly to him

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at the blood as he began to walk through the streets "This.....This can't be right" He said to himself
The scene turned more and more gruesome as he walked the streets. Guts were hung over lamp posts, angels stared up at him with wide eyes, it was if heaven had gone to hell.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty shook her head before she fell asleep on the bed curled in a small ball
Thana nodded "and I'm sorry as well" she said frankly to him

[/QUOTE]
Tark smiled as he watched her "Sleep well" He said softly

Marcus smiled a little "So how are you doing?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Riley sat down on the empty bed and looked in the drawers and found a box. "Look kagura" she says holding the box out
Kagura looked at the box, poking at it slightly "wanna open it?" She asks.

The scene turned more and more gruesome as he walked the streets. Guts were hung over lamp posts, angels stared up at him with wide eyes, it was if heaven had gone to hell.
William continued walking "Hmm........This feels....Familiar" He said to himself "Death...So much death"

Mayyflower said:
Akito smirked "what do you want to know?" He asks as he puts on a shirt
(@TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hugged her "i could stay like this forever." he whispered lovingly.
Amaya rubbed his chest. "Me to babe, me too" she says softly

shortyshot8 said:
William continued walking "Hmm........This feels....Familiar" He said to himself "Death...So much death"
The source of where the blood lead to lead to a strange altar on the far reaches of heaven. Another scream was heard.

shortyshot8 said:
Tark smiled as he watched her "Sleep well" He said softly
Marcus smiled a little "So how are you doing?" He asked
Kitty slept soundly all curled up in a little ball

Thana nodded "I've been good. You" she asked him

Mayyflower said:
(@TheRebelliousDragon

Amaya rubbed his chest. "Me to babe, me too" she says softly
Jessica giggled and hugged him tightly. "Everything." She said childishly.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at the box, poking at it slightly "wanna open it?" She asks.
Riley giggled happily and opened it... Her eyes widen as she grabbed it and put it on. "It's really big, but it's beautiful" she says showing kagura

The source of where the blood lead to lead to a strange altar on the far reaches of heaven. Another scream was heard.
William quickly rushed inside "Dammit!" He said under his breath

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty slept soundly all curled up in a little ball
Thana nodded "I've been good. You" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled more "I've been actually really good" He said happily before frowning "Except one thing I can't get out of my head"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more as she also tilted her head a little as pulled mia close to her as they kissed

[/QUOTE]

ANNOUNCER:

LOOK-E HERE FOLKS!

ITS FINALLY HAPPENED!

THE GIRL ON GIRL ACTION EVERYONE WAS SO ELATED TO SEE!!!

ITS SAFE TO SAY:

(B^D)DREAMS,(B^D)

('A')DO('A')

(>u>)COME(>u>)

(<3.<3)TRUUUUE!!!(<3.<3)

Autumn trembled on Wills back,"I'm scared....what's going on?" She whimpered as she teleported herself off of him and into a corner. She placed her hands over her ears as she heard scream occur, resulting in her pressing her hand further into her ear to try and block out the noise.

shortyshot8 said:
William quickly rushed inside "Dammit!" He said under his breath

Marcus smiled more "I've been actually really good" He said happily before frowning "Except one thing I can't get out of my head"
"Yes?" She asked him wondering what was wrong

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair rolled his eyes,"I was joking, but oh well. Seems you aren't smart enough to get it." He stated before his head whipped to the side when he was punched. Sighing, he rubbed his jaw where he was punched before lifting his leg up and kicking Hayate in the stomach.
Hayate skid back and got his balance after sliding a few feet.

"No, I just play dumb."

Someone was behind, Alastair, who grabbed him. It was a clone of Hayate, which was summoned when he was kicked. The clone had him in a Full Nelson. Hayate then began to speak.

tumblr_nmc7upjG4j1sfic1bo1_500.gif

"Haha, yo. I wonder if this is cheating. Eh, whatever. It doesn't matter since I will win anyways."

His smile quickly turned into a frown as hid fist was engulfed in a flame like aura.

"This is for calling me a girl though."

Hayate stepped back and then sent a punch into Alastair's chest as he could.

tumblr_nppj9bjvpy1uomexdo1_500.gif

As William ran into the altar, a males voice could be heard.

Come on babyyyy... It takes two to tango...

"L-Let me go!" Celia cried.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

ANNOUNCER:

LOOK-E HERE FOLKS!

ITS FINALLY HAPPENED!

THE GIRL ON GIRL ACTION EVERYONE WAS SO ELATED TO SEE!!!

ITS SAFE TO SAY:

(B^D)DREAMS,(B^D)

('A')DO('A')

(>u>)COME(>u>)

(<3.<3)TRUUUUE!!!(<3.<3)

[/QUOTE]
(*slaps* now for the next fight make thana one of them)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes?" She asked him wondering what was wrong

[/QUOTE]
Marcus frowned "That face.....I can't place the name" He said sitting down thinking of Mitsu

As William ran into the altar, a males voice could be heard.
Come on babyyyy... It takes two to tango...

"L-Let me go!" Celia cried.
William continued running "Bastard........." He muttered before finally reaching them

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "That face.....I can't place the name" He said sitting down thinking of Mitsu
"Who are you talking about" she asked hi curious to what the hell or who the hell he was taking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Back