• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more as she floated with mia not knowing what to do know

(Yeah she's in th park hiding in some bushes)

[/QUOTE]
shes...really scared xD ))

*Kikuri wandered the park as she looked around in a purple summer dress*

''hmm...what can i do...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Yes)
Kitty shoo her head "no thanks" she said shyly as she worked to make the new vial

[/QUOTE]
Tark shrugged "All well" He said

Marcus sat down on the bench "Why? Why do you hate me Thana?" He asked himself

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and kissed him back softly
Ayen groaned in pleasure as he deepened the kiss before stopping for are and just looked into Amaya's eyes waiting for her to make the next move.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more as she floated with mia not knowing what to do know

(Yeah she's in th park hiding in some bushes)

[/QUOTE]
Mia floated with Annabel and gazed into her eyes, blushing like crazy

Character list: ((I might as well xD ))

Moriko- ??? (I honestly have no idea)

--------------

Dakota- Infirmary (free)

--------------

Colin- I thought he was along with Celia but idk :I (nope)

-------------

Amara- Mall with natsumi (busy)

-------------

Euloria walking around the park (free)

-------------

Camilla- at her home with kaname and layla (busy)

-------------

Ilaani- still with han I think? @Roman (??)

((Feel free to interact with them ;v;))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]shes...really scared xD ))
*Kikuri wandered the park as she looked around in a purple summer dress*

''hmm...what can i do...''

[/QUOTE]
Multi layed there asleep in some bushes in th park tired after what had happened her lower body snake like as it coiled on the ground a little the very end of her tail sticking out of the bushes a little

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen groaned in pleasure as he deepened the kiss before stopping for are and just looked into Amaya's eyes waiting for her to make the next move.
Amaya blushed and just rested her head on his chest.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika frowned as she nuzzled hak "no I wasnt. Prophet wanted death and that's what she got" she whimpered to hak before burring her face into him "I'm a evil girl" she whispered quietly

[/QUOTE]
Hak smiled, even if it wasnt the right time to do so. She was so innocent, and aware of how she herself was. "Everyone is evil Mika. Where there is light, there is always darkness." Hak rested his head on top of hers as he carried her out the store, while gently guiding Y ahead of him with his hand.

Mayyflower said:
Mia floated with Annabel and gazed into her eyes, blushing like crazy
Annabel blushed more before she stared back and slowly floated closer to mia but not realizing it

shortyshot8 said:
Tark shrugged "All well" He said

Marcus sat down on the bench "Why? Why do you hate me Thana?" He asked himself
Kitty just continued her work before signing and walking bac over to her bed and crawling up past tark and laying down while yawning cutely

Thana sighed as he looked aroud the yard not knowing what to do as he brought a hand to her stomach sti not knowing if she was pregnant or not

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more before she stared back and slowly floated closer to mia but not realizing it

[/QUOTE]
Mia blushed and gave in and went in for a kiss.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more before she stared back and slowly floated closer to mia but not realizing it

Kitty just continued her work before signing and walking bac over to her bed and crawling up past tark and laying down while yawning cutely

[/QUOTE]
Tark blushed a little "Are you okay?" He asked

Marcus looked at Thana "Hey are you okay?" He asked

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia was not in her room...
William blinked "Wha-What?" He said before looking around "Celia!?!"

Weiss sighed as she stood in a dark area of the city, her eyes closed and the snow lightly falling around her."I know you're here Asuka....you can't hide from me forever."

tumblr_n7dry1MkBt1t8thx1o2_500.gif

Mayyflower said:
Mia blushed and gave in and went in for a kiss.
Annabel blushed more seeing that she went in for the kiss so Annabel gladly moved in also and pressed her lips to Mia's and blushed badly

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

As quiet as the eoom was , Camilla's yawn came off as a bomb to Kaname's ears. Shifting his attention to Camilla, he extended his left hand and gently flicked her on the cheek. "I told you to get some rest. Its evident youre tired. I'll stay up and watch the both of you"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla had almost dozed off before receiving a flick on the cheek "Ah!" She looked over a Kaname she was about to protest that she wasn't but admitted defeat "Alright" she said as she stood up going to the other spare bed in the dorm "Nighty night" she said tiredly before she left to curl up and go to sleep, quickly falling asleep curled up and hugging a pillow.

shortyshot8 said:

Silence....

shortyshot8 said:

"Mhm" kitty mumbled tiredly before yawning again

Thana looked over then smiled just slghtt and removed her hand from her stomach the nodded "yes" she said to him

LunaCrosby said:
"Well.. it is a dorm..." she says and shrugs.
Riley sat down on the empty bed and looked in the drawers and found a box. "Look kagura" she says holding the box out

shortyshot8 said:
Fear was in William's eyes with Autumn on his back "Dammit....What is going on?" He asked himself
The clouds in heaven started to turn grey as a girls scream was heard.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Mhm" kitty mumbled tiredly before yawning again
Thana looked over then smiled just slghtt and removed her hand from her stomach the nodded "yes" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Tark nodded "Do you want me to leave?" He asked

Marcus stood up "It's good to see you again...Erm...Sorry for what I said the other day"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The clouds in heaven started to turn grey as a girls scream was heard.
William's eyes widened as he quickly rushed outside "What the hell!?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back