• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Kaori turned a bit in his arms, looking visibly uncomfortable. She was having a bad dream.
Everything was fuzzy in her dream, but she remembered seeing a man in the forest where she died, then another room she didn't recognize, then waking up in a village she also didn't recognize.
Tobi looked at her "Please.....Be okay" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi put a hand on her forehead "Dammit...." He muttered

William shook his head "The worst that will happen is she will yell at me..."
Autumn frowned,"That wouldn't be nice of mama... She's a kind person, she wouldn't tell at you." She said reassuringly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn frowned,"That wouldn't be nice of mama... She's a kind person, she wouldn't tell at you." She said reassuringly.
William nodded "Yeah..." He said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You drank it to quick" she said softly to him as she continued to make the potion again

[/QUOTE]
Tark laughed a little "My bad" He said nervously

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname was silent. He didnt mind. He wasnt bothered that she didnt understand. In fact, he was glad she couldnt understand. It brought him peace of mind to know she didnt have such experience. Raising his head from resting over hers, Kaname carefully lifted her head and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Thats a good thing in my eyes. Your smile, laughter, and company is more than enough to help."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla's cheeks turned red at his words and the kiss that was placed on her forehead she stared up at him, occasionally blinking before a huge smile crossed her face as the previous moment finally sunk in "I'm glad I can help" she eventually replied with.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki then got up with Shira and smiled at her as she took Shira to their bed room*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled as they walked in then she kissed yukis cheek lovingly before slowly weapond er arms aroud her and slowly starting to kiss her

(Fade?)

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi frowned hearing Roman's name "You always did like him more....Right?"
Kaori didn't answer. She didn't really even hear Tobi. She simply tossed and turned, clutching at her scar, memories of Roman killing her now running through her mind.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as they walked in then she kissed yukis cheek lovingly before slowly weapond er arms aroud her and slowly starting to kiss her
(Fade?)

[/QUOTE]
yea xD )

Lumina said:
Kaori didn't answer. She didn't really even hear Tobi. She simply tossed and turned, clutching at her scar, memories of Roman killing her now running through her mind.
Tobi placed his forehead to hers "I know" He said quietly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and kissed his lip. "Thank you" she says sweetly
Ayen smiled as he returned the kiss "there's the goddess i know" he said as he set his forehead against hers.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"For what" Annabel asked through a laugh

[/QUOTE]
Mia smirked. "for flipping my tube over" she says smiling a little

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah..." He said quietly

Tark laughed a little "My bad" He said nervously
Kitty just kept working on the new batc still sad that she had to start all over on the love potion

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty just kept working on the new batc still sad that she had to start all over on the love potion

[/QUOTE]
Tark sighed "I don't get it......Why would you give me the potion of all people?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he returned the kiss "there's the goddess i know" he said as he set his forehead against hers.
Amaya smiled and looked into his eyes. "I love you Ayen" she whispered

Mayyflower said:
Mia smirked. "for flipping my tube over" she says smiling a little
Annabl laughe a little before she slowly floated closer to Mia with a grin on her face before she pshed Mia under quickly then swam away "what are you goijg to do about that?" She asked her

shortyshot8 said:
Tark sighed "I don't get it......Why would you give me the potion of all people?"
"I-I thoght I could help" she said quietly as se worked the most becoming different colors with ever ingredient

LunaCrosby said:
"You'll understand when your older, don't sorry about it until then" she says and smiles.
Riley grunted. "Fineee" she sighed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabl laughe a little before she slowly floated closer to Mia with a grin on her face before she pshed Mia under quickly then swam away "what are you goijg to do about that?" She asked her

"I-I thoght I could help" she said quietly as se worked the most becoming different colors with ever ingredient

[/QUOTE]
Mia popped up and warped infront of her and dragged her down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabl laughe a little before she slowly floated closer to Mia with a grin on her face before she pshed Mia under quickly then swam away "what are you goijg to do about that?" She asked her

[/QUOTE]
Tark smiled "Hey...Thank you for trying" He said softly

Nonalaka said:
Camilla's cheeks turned red at his words and the kiss that was placed on her forehead she stared up at him, occasionally blinking before a huge smile crossed her face as the previous moment finally sunk in "I'm glad I can help" she eventually replied with.
Nodding his head with a gentle smile, Kaname dropped his hand from her face and laid back against the couch once again. He hadnt a reason to say anything else, and was now allowing himself to think about what he would do next. What if his mother found out about what happened? He'd never hear the end of it. Still, he had Camilla. A flower. Someone to talk to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back