• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname was originally silent. She had already seen so much, so he may as well explain it to her. Though he woukd expect things wouldnt go smoothly.

"The man who tried to kill my mother, his name is Akira. He was the one who killed my mother that day we were in the park. The other man, is a pathetic imbecile who seeks to be like Akira. Akira never liked me, and I never liked him. Not even when he was with my mother. They were to be married, until she was killed. As you can see, he's moved on, and has since been treating my mother like absolute dirt. He never saw me as his son. After all, I wasnt from him. I was a mistake. A rape child."

Shrugging his shoulders, Kaname leaned his head to the left.

"Obviously, killing my mother one time wasnt enough for him."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla listened to what he had to say as she sat up a bit again, crinkling up her nose in response before frowning "Oh, okay....That's really awful of him!" She shook her head "People like that make me mad" she leaned over and gave him a hug "You are not a mistake, don't say such things, hugs are for cheering up, so cheer up and don't think those things...okay?" She said quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam huffed, cause of tiredness. "I need to go grab some take out" she says smirking as she grabs her keys Riley smiled. "Kagura your watching me" she asks happily
"Yeah looks like I am" she says and puts her bowl in the sink, walking out and sitting on the couch.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "That's my girl" He said happily "Wanna piggyback ride?" He asked
Autumn nodded happily,"Yeah!" She exclaimed, jumping up and down excitedly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "I'll believe you for now Amaya, but the second i see a uniform I'm running." he said jokingly as attempted to put his arm around her shoulders.
Amaya let him put his arm around her. "I'm still irritated with you" she says raising an eyebrow at him

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little before kneeling over his back facing her
Autumn jumped on to his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso. She giggled happily as she rested her head on his back.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn jumped on to his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso. She giggled happily as she rested her head on his back.
William smiled and stood up "I love you" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah looks like I am" she says and puts her bowl in the sink, walking out and sitting on the couch.
Sam smirked as she walked off and sat on a mountain and looked out over the horizon she sighed, and closed off her thoughts and emotions from kagura

Mayyflower said:
Amaya let him put his arm around her. "I'm still irritated with you" she says raising an eyebrow at him
Ayen's head dropped as if someone hit it "Amin sinta lle?" he sighed in his native tongue "then how may i calm you?" he asked her in more of a plea.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Hak slowly returned to Mika after tossing the bowl in the trash. Seeing the rest of the cutomers had fled, Hak placed his hands behind his head. "Well that was stupid. You can put the pistol away now. Neither myself or Y is here to hurt you."

[/QUOTE]
"That's a new way for people to react" she said frankly as the gun dissapered "take care of little Mika for me ok" prophet said to hak before Mikas eyes turned normal and she fought her hands to her head groaning loudly

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''i love you too''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*She said as she started kissing Shira lovingly*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Mayyflower said:
Sam smirked as she walked off and sat on a mountain and looked out over the horizon she sighed, and closed off her thoughts and emotions from kagura
Kagura sighed and picked up Riley, swinging her around.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i love you too''
*She said as she started kissing Shira lovingly*

[/QUOTE]
Shira closed her eyes and kissed back and brought a hand to yukis cheek

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn held on tightly,"But I'm here now! That's what counts, right?" She asked quietly.
William nodded "Yeah...I'm just sad I can't raise my own child" He said sadly

Nonalaka said:
Camilla listened to what he had to say as she sat up a bit again, crinkling up her nose in response before frowning "Oh, okay....That's really awful of him!" She shook her head "People like that make me mad" she leaned over and gave him a hug "You are not a mistake, don't say such things, hugs are for cheering up, so cheer up and don't think those things...okay?" She said quietly.

Kaname was silent. He couldnt respond to what she said. He didnt know how.

"He spoke about my father never teaching me anything. Het, when he was my father, he never even bothered to speak to me. If anything, the one who raped my mother, did more with me. After he dissapeared, it was just me and my mother. Even my little brother, I cant seem to get along with."

Kaname shifted his gaze down to look at Camilla, who was hugging him. Rather than saying anything else, he simply rested his head over hers.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira closed her eyes and kissed back and brought a hand to yukis cheek

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki wrapped her arms around Shira as she kissed her a bit more deeply*

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah...I'm just sad I can't raise my own child" He said sadly
"Can Autumn not come and live with daddy instead of mommy?" Autumn asked curiously.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen's head dropped as if someone hit it "Amin sinta lle?" he sighed in his native tongue "then how may i calm you?" he asked her in more of a plea.
Amaya shook her head. "Never force me to bathe in water ever again" she says softly. "Promise me" she says taking a drink of her milk before kissing his cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That's a new way for people to react" she said frankly as the gun dissapered "take care of little Mika for me ok" prophet said to hak before Mikas eyes turned normal and she fought her hands to her head groaning loudly

[/QUOTE]
Hak did nothing but smirk in response. Ah. Protective instincts were something he knew firsthand. Shifting his attention to the groaning Mika, he shook his head and picked her up just as he did before. Only this time, he gently flicked her on the nose. "Dont eat ice cream so fast."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel laughed as she swam after her

[/QUOTE]
Mia went under and pulled Annabel under and poped up laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back