• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at his hands "I didn't know what I had until I lost it" He said softly
"Oh....I'm sorry daddy." Autumn said quietly as she sniffled and rubbed her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh....I'm sorry daddy." Autumn said quietly as she sniffled and rubbed her eyes.
William nodded "Yeah.....I still love her but...What she said that day......I just can't handle it"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Not since you drank the reversal potion" she said as she started to throw ingredients In the coldron

[/QUOTE]
Tark nodded "Good" He said rubbing his forehead "When I drank that...Everything felt weird"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel laughed happiy "not my fault" she sad happily

[/QUOTE]
Mia giggled. "Yea okay" she says splashing her laughing

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah.....I still love her but...What she said that day......I just can't handle it"
Autumn grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze,"Mommy must have said something hurtful.... I wanna make daddy feel better."

Mayyflower said:
Sam came back into the room with Mac & cheese "here go sit at the table both of you" she says placing the bowls on the table and grabbing food for minx.
Riley's eyes lit up as she got up and took her gloves off and ran to the table. "Mac & cheese!" She says happily as she sat down and started eating
Kagura teleported into the chair immrdietly and began eating, her eyes glistening.. meaning she was pretty happy.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla leaned her head back also "Say....You don't have to answer in case its personal or something but..Why do they not like you?" She asked with a frown "You're a really nice person, I don't see why they would hate you?"

Kaname was originally silent. She had already seen so much, so he may as well explain it to her. Though he woukd expect things wouldnt go smoothly.

"The man who tried to kill my mother, his name is Akira. He was the one who killed my mother that day we were in the park. The other man, is a pathetic imbecile who seeks to be like Akira. Akira never liked me, and I never liked him. Not even when he was with my mother. They were to be married, until she was killed. As you can see, he's moved on, and has since been treating my mother like absolute dirt. He never saw me as his son. After all, I wasnt from him. I was a mistake. A rape child."

Shrugging his shoulders, Kaname leaned his head to the left.

"Obviously, killing my mother one time wasnt enough for him."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika watched him before a pistol appeared and she shot the screaming man the rest scrambling out of the store as she watched hak curiously wondering why he wasn't scolding her or beating her for kiimg the man

(I sowwy can you repost)

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''well..point is...il always be by your side no matter what''

*Yuki said as she kisses Shira*

[/QUOTE]

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze,"Mommy must have said something hurtful.... I wanna make daddy feel better."
William smiled a little "I don't know if you can" He said quietly

Mayyflower said:
Amaya held up her empty glass of milk. "Yes you do" she says softly
Ayen grumbled as he grabbed the glass and went to the kitchen "he i thought only the Romans were bold enough to try to use me as a serving boy." he said as he poured more milk in the glass and brought it back to her.

(demoted to servant? there's a hit to his pride.)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen grumbled as he grabbed the glass and went to the kitchen "he i thought only the Romans were bold enough to try to use me as a serving boy." he said as he poured more milk in the glass and brought it back to her.
(demoted to servant? there's a hit to his pride.)
Amaya smirked. "I'm Not using you to be a servant boy." She huffs and takes the glass.

"Thank you" she huffs

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika watched him before a pistol appeared and she shot the screaming man the rest scrambling out of the store as she watched hak curiously wondering why he wasn't scolding her or beating her for kiimg the man

(I sowwy can you repost)

[/QUOTE]
Hak slowly returned to Mika after tossing the bowl in the trash. Seeing the rest of the cutomers had fled, Hak placed his hands behind his head. "Well that was stupid. You can put the pistol away now. Neither myself or Y is here to hurt you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel laughed and splashed back happily

[/QUOTE]
Mia laughed as she swam farther into the ocean but not to far

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled a little "I don't know if you can" He said quietly
Autumn frowned,"B-But...I wanna make daddy feel better....so he's not so sad." She whimpered.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura teleported into the chair immrdietly and began eating, her eyes glistening.. meaning she was pretty happy.
Sam huffed, cause of tiredness. "I need to go grab some take out" she says smirking as she grabs her keys Riley smiled. "Kagura your watching me" she asks happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn frowned,"B-But...I wanna make daddy feel better....so he's not so sad." She whimpered.
William laughed a little "That's my girl" He said happily "Wanna piggyback ride?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I love you baby" she sad aofrly to he

[/QUOTE]
''i love you too''

*She said as she started kissing Shira lovingly*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "I'm Not using you to be a servant boy." She huffs and takes the glass.
"Thank you" she huffs
Ayen smiled "I'll believe you for now Amaya, but the second i see a uniform I'm running." he said jokingly as attempted to put his arm around her shoulders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back